AN HOUR AGO In Both of Me, a total stranger changes Clara's life 4ever. Win this mind blowing book from @BlinkPublishing today: http://t.co/ueozMpeV4p

1 HOURS AGO Who wants to get paid to play with puppies? 🙋 :http://t.co/yTJ71zaS1nn

2 HOURS AGO Exactly what to get your besties for under $20: http://t.co/7DhXVivyTq

COMMENTS

I have a zit--just in time for NYE!

I have this really gross pimple on my face, and I have this super important event coming up...

Hey strawberryangelcake10000000000, it could be that you aren't using the right moisturizer. Try Burt's Bees acne cleanser. That helps me and it's only about ten bucks. Be sure you are washing your face day and night. Drinking water helps too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Hi, I'm almost eleven and I have about ten pimples on my fore head five on my chin and like one hundred black heads on my nose,I use facial cleansers in the morning and at night but I just can't get rid of them any ideas on how to fix it, cuz I need help!! Lynae P.

by Strawberryangelcake1000000000 on 5/26/2012 4:12:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just read this article and it talked about what to do if you have acne, but I never get acne! I have a really bad pimple in the crevice on my chin (and some small ones on my noes, but those aren't that noticeable). What product should I try to get rid of it quickly? I have had one of these things before and someone at the salon helped me by taking this little circle tool thing and like digging the "root" out. If it's big and hurting and stinging me now, should I have this done again? (I'm looking for products that won't hurt me as bad as that experience did...) I saw an AD in maybe the last issue for something that reduces redness in 4 hours?? Should I try that?? I've tried concealer but it becomes white on the pimple and looks almost as bad as it was without it. I'm washing and moisturizing, and it STILL won't go away. I'm totally stumped. PLEASE HELP ME!

Hey girl,

There are a lot of choices for getting rid of uncomfortable acne! You might not be using the right kind of wash for your skin. Try using a wash with salicylic acid and then use benzoyl peroxide cream. Don't go too crazy applying a lot of different products to it. If you still can't get that stubborn pimple to settle down, talk to your dermatologist.
Kelly G.

by 2bluetopaz on 5/21/2012 4:04:39 PM

great advice! of anyone is wondering i m starting a club soon all abbout wonderful u and your wonderful bod.this is leading mostally 4 middle schoolers. so anyways great article!

by mandapanda10 on 4/9/2012 7:44:19 PM

Dear Rarataytay, im only 11, so my mom really isn't into me using much makeup, but my aunt got me a makeup kit that isnt like the makeup you find in Walmart, etc, and my mom is OK with it.... the brand is abbreviated MM, but i cant remember the name.....oops

by ostar21 on 4/7/2012 9:22:09 AM

if you have bad acne, i SOOO recomend using Nuetrogena's Deep Clean Cream Cleanser..... things like proactiv do work, but its a lot more expensive and is very harsh to your skin.... I def. wouldn't recomend AcneFree, it takes like 2.5 MONTHS to work.

by ostar21 on 4/7/2012 9:12:16 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
I have had acne since i started getting my periods, only this is all the time, not just once a month. I dont want to spend a lot of money over something that doesnt work, but im getting desperate! I have tried a scrub and Nature's Cure, and want to try AcneFree next... any advice? i RRRREEEAAALLLYYY hate my acne!

Hey girl,

If you're using salicylic acid, try benzoyl peroxide, and vice versa -- different people respond better to different products. But the best way to cure acne besides over-the-counter products is to see a dermatologist and get professional help, so talk to your parents about getting a referral from your doc.

Meghan D.

by WhoAmI? on 3/24/2012 12:20:09 PM

MOD MOD
how do you hide a pimple on your chin and one by your nose?

Use concealer

Amanda P.

by Fish_Lover28 on 3/19/2012 4:17:24 PM

MOD MOD
i have a lot of blackheads on my nose and i have tried using a few diffrent face washes to get rid of them but they dont seem to help! What should i do?

Hey girl,

Try using a face wash with salicylic acid. If it's your nose, you should also try a nose strip like Biore -- they're like magic!

Meghan D.

by peacenluv22 on 3/17/2012 12:58:45 PM

@baby-k-rose I tried it n it worked! Thanks SO much!

by r1n2s3 on 3/16/2012 1:43:12 PM

Mod mod mod
My friends are really nice and popular, but they cuss a lot. I don't wanna sound like a loser and say "that wasnt very nice" but it's kinda annoying when u cant have a normal, non-cussing convo.

Hey girl. Just let them know that not every word they say has to be a cuss word. If it really bothers you let them know and if they are really your friends they will try and cut back.
Ana D.