AN HOUR AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

I have a zit--just in time for NYE!

I have this really gross pimple on my face, and I have this super important event coming up...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i've have acne for about 2 years Frown, and i've been using proactiv for a little over a year. And all the really bad red pimples are gone and so are most of the marks left behind. But i still keep getting acne no matter how much i don't touch my face or how much i drink water instead of soda. i'm sick and tired of it, please help!!

Hey babe,

We all have our never-ending problems with acne.  Your best bet is to ask your parents about going to a dermatologist.  They can make decisions on what products to give you based on your specific skin situations.
Jordan S.

by strawberriesgf on 3/5/2012 8:32:31 AM

MOD, MOD!!!!!!!!!!
i need to know something, during puberty my face was doing alright, then all the sudden i broke out! i need to know if its a stage, if it means something, and how i can stop it! P.S i clean my face every night.

Hey Girl,

Skin changes, not only during puberty! See if switching your face wash helps. Also, try peelings and limit your make-up use for a while. If your skin doesn't get better, schedule an appointment with a dermatologist. Hope this helps Smile

alicia m. alicia m.

by taytaydance13 on 2/23/2012 1:41:08 AM

during puberty my skin was doing just fine, then all the sudden i just broke out! is this a stage, does it mean something, and how do i stop it! p.s i clean my face every day.

by taytaydance13 on 2/23/2012 1:36:08 AM

MUST READ TIP!: If u have dry or rough skin, use St. Ives black head and blemish control. Its a exfoliating wash that leaves ur skin unbelivebly smooth. So, I tried it about a week ago and use it every time I take a shower (every to every other day.) Unlike most acne products, it doesnt dry out ur skin. Instead, in just one use, it left my skin literally silky smooth and reduced pimple size and redness. Please try it, u wont regret it!!!

by baby-k-rose on 2/18/2012 4:23:02 AM

My parents won't let me wear dark makeup, or anything, because they say that i look to old with it on, but almost all the other girls in my grade wear it, any makeup brands that my mom might be willing to try out?

by Rarataytay on 2/11/2012 10:38:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!On my forehead I have a few zits but the rest are just little bumps. How do I get rid of those little bumps and are the little bumps considered as zits?

Hey girlie,

I usually call those little bumps "blemishes," not "zits." My zits are always red, they get big, they kinda hurt a little, and they're super noticeable. But those little bumps are there more often and are way less noticeable. So for blemishes like that, try an exfoliating gel once a day to remove makeup and oil, open the pores, and give yourself clean skin. It'll also help to use a mask once a week - grab one at the drugstore and follow the directions or make your own (mix oatmeal, water, and a bit of honey together until it forms a sticky paste - then leave it on your face for 10 minutes) for even cleaner, more open pores! Smile

Lauren C.

by pixiedust5 on 2/11/2012 9:39:50 PM

What does modding mean haha? I seriously have know idea

Hey babe,

Modding = my job! I'm a mod, so me and a whole team of older girls approve your comments before they go public, answer advice questions, etc Smile
Lauren C.

by ashpay14 on 2/9/2012 4:36:52 PM

i dissagree. neutrogina is the best. my whole fam uses it and we cleared up like that. me my 2 sistrs, and all of my friends <3 it

by iluvjb12 on 2/8/2012 10:24:38 PM

MOD!!!
i was wondering, i have a little bit longer than shoulder length hair with side bangs and i was wondering if u have some good ideas for my hair at school?

Hey girlie,

Of course we do! Check out this series of hairstyle articles, which is probably my personal fave on GL.com. See which styles work for you! Since your hair is a good length and not too short, you should be able to do most of them! And don't forget.. practice makes perfect!

Lauren C.

by hermionelover on 2/4/2012 10:32:42 PM

MOD!! I have those pop-out pores a lot(black and white heads). Whats the fatest way to get rid of them!!!! I wash my face with nutergena 2 times a day. I dont have any acne so I use the normal wash. Please help

Hey candycharms, using the acne wash may actually help get rid of those pores. Try it out! Xoxo

Lynae P.