4 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

6 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

7 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

I have a zit--just in time for NYE!

I have this really gross pimple on my face, and I have this super important event coming up...

2 questions!
1)I have a spelling bee in front of the entire school tomorow! I tried to drop out cuz i freak when im in front of ppl. I couldnt drop out so my teach said to get the first word wrong and im done. But im even scared to do that! Help me overcome my stage fright please!!!
2)I have a gross pimple right under my nostril and its huge red swollen and it hurts alot! How do i Take care of it?! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Hey babe,

1. Uhhhh, that's silly! I know it's stressful to stand in front of a bunch of people, but it sounds way more embarrassing to fake it and get the first question wrong...on purpose. Doesn't it? Don't sell yourself short. Get up there and focus on the task at hand: spelling the word. Don't think about the people watching or your nerves. Take each step at a time and just think hard on the word, the letters, saying each individual piece of the puzzle. It's easy to let your nerves get the best of you, but with a little focused thinking and paying attention to the right thing, you'll be able to get through it!

2. Check out the first paragraph in this article! This pimple, even though it's close to your nostril, is just like any other pimple. There's not much you can do about it right now (don't pick at it! don't pop it!), other than taking a Tylenol to ease the pain and using cold, like an ice cube wrapped in a washcloth, to cut down on swelling. Otherwise, try to wait it out and cleanse your face with blemish-fighting ingredients to prevent it from happening again Smile
Lauren C.

by paramoregurl on 1/19/2012 6:34:07 PM

those girls look like 9 and are wearing foundation and eyeliner... what the heck?!

by PandaPrincess♥ on 1/17/2012 2:21:11 AM

say your name 10 times say your moms name 5 times say your crushes name 3 times post this to 4 other quisses.if you do this youll be kissed by your crush the closest friday but if you dont youll have bad luck.send this to 5 quizes in 143 minutes and when your done press f6 and your crushes name will apear in big letters on the screen. its freaky how this actualy works.

by Jojobean on 1/16/2012 2:55:09 PM

i had a zit and i popped it but it kept coming backk so i put peroxide on it every day and now its gone

by lilmissbieber123 on 1/16/2012 12:38:49 PM

BTW ppl, sometimes using or scrubing your face, gives ya pimples, and even worse ones.

by Minaxoxo on 1/16/2012 9:23:01 AM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY! __________Tampons or Pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:12:26 PM

Um... Is it just me or are the girls in the picture like, 10 and wearing TONS of makeup?!?

by Grace_Louise_Mabel on 1/15/2012 12:25:36 PM

Hey sugerdog40, try using an acne solution on your legs. Burt's Bees, Neutrogena, Clearasil are really good products. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Okay so I have really pretty legs, and okay skin so i was really upset when suddenly these THINGS popped up. There like whiteheads but on my legs. They r red for a base then have this white puss coming out. If i scratch at them enough, the white things come out. But loition dosnts do anything, just keeps them away for a few minutes. What do I do? What are they? Lynae P.

by sugerdog40 on 1/14/2012 8:45:35 PM

This guy that I really like (and I think he likes me too!) wants to hang out a lot, but every time he asks, I can't. I'm afraid I'm sending him the wrong signals, even though I really want to hang out with him. How do I send the right signals that let him know I like him?

Hey girlie,

When you do turn him down, emphasize the fact that you wish you could. Saying, "I have basketball practice, sorry" sounds wayyyy less interested than, "Ugh I wish I could! I have practice, can we plan for another time? I'm disappointed Frown" See the difference? Contacting him to ask him to hang out is also a good way to return the favor and show you're interested too <3
Lauren C.

by jayhawk94 on 1/8/2012 12:32:16 AM

Hey 426love, mhmm I don't know what that could be. I think you should call your doctor and scheldue an appointment. It's probably nothing serious, but a professional will be able to tell you what it is. Hope you feel better! Xoxo

Soooo my discharge is dark brown with like black streaks in it.(for two days today and yesterday) Ive had a lil tiny isty bitsy very light pink spot. My mom said it might be my period. Ive been googling what it is for awhile. Ive gotten a couple of different answers. (including poop) I was hoping you could give me answer. Smile thanks tons Smile <3 Lynae P.

by 526love on 1/7/2012 4:52:25 PM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

Anti-bacterial soap kills way more germs.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!