11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

I have a zit--just in time for NYE!

I have this really gross pimple on my face, and I have this super important event coming up...

Again... The picture at the top of the article is inappropriate... Can you guys PLEASE use photos that do not show seven to twelve year old's doing things that they shouldn't even worry about? You guys are just adding to the media fire of little girls acting like they're twenty.

by nosynewt on 1/7/2012 4:22:44 PM

Hey guitargirl7321, check out this link for a list of great sunscreens. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/05/21/bonus-blog-summer-skin-savers-it-list.aspx xoxo

mod mod mod
hi!!! what you you say is a good sun screen I should use, and what should the spf number be? (i have olive skin, if that matters)Thank You! Lynae P.

by guitargirl7321 on 1/7/2012 2:43:18 PM

my mom wont let me wear makeup
i think she thinks i will go lady gaga overboard but i wont
the only thing I'm aloud to wear now is lip gloss. How can i persuade her to let me wear make up
thx!!!

Hey girl,

Ultimately, you have to respect your mom -- there will be plenty of time to wear makeup later on in your life! For now, respond to her by being mature and not fighting, and maybe that will make her see that you're grown up enough to wear it!

Meghan D.

by matkins8 on 1/7/2012 11:36:01 AM

Whew!
I'm so glad that you guys finally mention
"You’ll also want to follow each face wash with a moisturizer. It’s a common myth that people with oily or breakout-prone skin shouldn’t use moisturizer because it will make your skin greasy, but the opposite is actually true! If you don’t use moisturizer, your skin feels dry and starts producing more oils than it needs to, which causes pimples"
I think it's really important for teenage girls to know this, because it's so true and no one believes it!
You go Girlslife!
~Zabc*a

by Zabcia on 1/6/2012 3:23:08 PM

That sucks...
The girls on the pic look really young!

by kayla9 on 1/5/2012 6:27:19 PM

Hey georgetownroad, I think that's just discharge. No worries, you're fine. Your period may be on it's way though. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Yesterday I found a brown sticky spot on my underwear that dried yellow. So, I decided to wear a pad just incase.Well, I found a small brown spot on the pad. No blood, at all. Is it my period? PLEASE! I need help! Lynae P.

by georgetownroad on 1/4/2012 8:50:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just lost my best friend, who moved away and me and my other friend are growing apart because she's in another class and now I have no one to enjoy my year with except a couple of classmates I am not exactly close with. They're fun, but they sometimes ignore me and what I have to say and if what I am saying isn't clever or funny enough they won't talk to me. I feel like I have to change myself to be able to talk to them. But other than them, I literally have no one. There aren't that many girls in the class and other than them, there's another group of girls that are kind of a bad influence.

Hey girl,

Sorry your classmates are ignoring you -- is there someone else you can talk to? They might be as afraid to look uncool as you are, so why not invite a classmate or two to hang out one weekend? If they get to know you better, they'll probably open up more during class, too. Most friendships don't last forever, so it's never too late to find new pals! If you're not clicking with the girls at your school, try meeting other girls through community activities like group sports or church groups. There are plenty of chicas out there who would love to be your friend!

Meghan D.

by lemontwist213 on 1/4/2012 3:00:13 PM

At first, when I saw this article I was like "thank god this doesn't refer to me", then the day before school I got a huge pimple right on my cheek! Haha Smile

by lemontwist213 on 1/4/2012 2:55:31 PM

Any questions about how to feel or do better in your favorite sport or why something unexplained happens whenever you workout? Do you have alot going on and you stress over it too much? Do you put yourself down when life doesn't go the way you want it? Well I'm a varsity cross country, and track runner that is full of randomly helpful facts. Ask advice from me, and I'll point you in the right direction. Just Join the club: ActiveTeen101

by da-runner on 1/3/2012 1:02:30 PM

if u have acne you should stick to 1 routine becasue your face luvs routines and it will take your skin about 6 weeks to get used to new products u use, and pimplse/zits have a life span of 6 week (that means inside you skin 2) u should just take vitamins, drink 8 glasses of water aday, use a morning cleanser, a mosturizer, a facial scrub w? benzoyl or salisylic acid, and use a spot treatment at mingh. got it!!!!! it work 4 me

by iowa2468 on 1/3/2012 9:07:52 AM