1 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

4 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

5 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

I have a zit--just in time for NYE!

I have this really gross pimple on my face, and I have this super important event coming up...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My bf told me he loved me but idk if i feel the same way yet but i dont want to break up with him! And he thinks im gonna say it back to him but i dont want to hurt his feelings! What should i do and say!?
Please and Thanks!

Just tell him you like him a lot. But youre not sure you love him yet. As long as he knows you care about him and are on your way to loving him you two are completely fine. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by HorseGirl2998 on 1/1/2012 8:23:33 PM

i use neutrogena scrub face wash and i use on the spot cream from neutrogena and the pimple goes down in one night and if i really need to cover it up, i put a little bit of foundation to cover it up

by twinkle99 on 1/1/2012 11:16:04 AM

I use a TandaZAP and i love it! Got rid of my massive zits in like 2 days or less. Smile

by treble_clef998 on 12/31/2011 7:13:02 PM

by treble_clef998 on 12/31/2011 7:10:37 PM

Those girls in the pic look 7! What 7 year old wear make-up?

by TeamAlice33 on 12/30/2011 5:07:20 PM

if you take asprin(1 pill) and put in your hand with water,dab it into a paste(still in ur hand) and apply it on thepimple/zit before yoi go to bed,it will be gone or at least smaller by the next morning ;)

by lalaloveyou on 12/30/2011 2:20:47 PM

I use a Norwex rag but it doesn't seem to work and b4 that i used dove soap and that didnt work either...

by kewauneegal on 12/30/2011 9:47:17 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
My new year's rez is to get rid of the skin problems and change up my style! I have NO idea how to!
(Let go of the old new and try on someone new this year, Virgo. Resolve to turn over a new leaf…by changing your ‘tude, making new friends or revamping your style)

Hey girlie,

Definitely take our skincare tips and work them into your routine! Washing your face, keeping your hands away, drink lots of water, etc. As for changing up your style, try buying a couple "key" pieces to shake things up. A statement necklace, a pair of heels, a blazer, or new glasses could really make a huge difference! You could also start the new year off fresh by clearing out your closet, room, or locker - clean up something and organize it. It's amazing how FREE that makes you feel! Smile
Lauren C.

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 12/29/2011 10:18:52 PM

MOd MOD MOD !! I have like 6 pimples right now and I dont know what to do !! I wash my face every night with loreal 360 cleanser and when i get acne i use astrigent too !! And new years eve my bestie and ALL her fam are coming over and my Crush will be there but i don't know what to wear or how to do my hair HELPPP !!!

Hey girlie,

Since New Years is so soon, tips on face wash/skin care routine won't really help ya clear up this problem quick enough. Instead, we're gonna tackle this one with makeup - cover those pimples and you won't have to worry about them all night! Start with a liquid concealer. Dab it onto the spot, then use your fingertips to smooth it around and blend it in. Use a makeup sponge to apply foundation, then set with a bronzer/powder once it feels blended 100%. It'll help tone down the redness and make the pimple less noticeable!
Lauren C.

by barngirl on 12/29/2011 8:22:51 PM

MODS!!!  so this summer i want to wear a bikini especially because im going on a big rrip this summer! but i have a little extra weight, mostly around my stomach. when i hold in my stomach i really dont look too bad. so i think i only need to lose about 10-15 pounds. i am convincing my mom to get me a treadmill, so do you think running for 45 minutes would be effective? i also am eating healthier. and on the treadmill i would do running, jogging, walking, and marching, making like a routine. please answer, i really need it! thanks!!! <3

Hey girlie,

That's a great exercise plan! You need to balance eating healthier with getting active a little each day - do some cardio in the form of walking/running, yoga, kickboxing, swimming, playing sports with friends, etc. Mix it up so it stays fun for you and you'll definitely see results!
Lauren C.