9 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

10 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

11 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

I have a zit--just in time for NYE!

I have this really gross pimple on my face, and I have this super important event coming up...

I am on my 2nd period and it is already lasting 7 days!
Should I be worried?

Hey girl,

Nothing to be worried about at all. Periods can last anywhere from 3 days to 8 days. Some could be 2 days, some could be 7. There's nothing wrong here!
Lauren C.

by milk&cookies on 12/29/2011 5:52:35 PM

Do you have any suggestions for haircut styles for heart shaped faces?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Any hairstyle with long, side-swept bangs looks awesome on people with heart-shaped faces. Reese Witherspoon is known for having a heart-shaped face, so try Googling pictures of her hairstyles!

Kathryn S.

by ckse820 on 12/29/2011 3:12:02 PM

So it says in this article to exfoliate every night, but I thought you were supposed to exfoliate 2-3 times a week! Which method should I use if I have oily/dry (combination) skin? Thanks!

Hey girl,

You are absolutely right. Normally, you should only exfoliate two times a week. The article however is about girls who are breaking out. When your skin is oilier than normal, it is recommended to exfoliate more frequently than two times a week. If you feel that your skin is excessively oily, I would recommend exfoliating more frequently than the recommended two times a week. Hope I helped! Smile

Kathryn S.

by fallsb-ball on 12/29/2011 2:28:05 PM

Have clearaisle stuff cause that just happened to me

by millia7 on 12/29/2011 2:04:43 PM

MOD!
last night i washed my face with Noxzema like usual and then i put on this cream that u have probably never heard of called Juinie cream and my face doesn't usually react to it and then i put on burts bees blemish treatment, but then my face totally went crazy red and blotchy!i now it was bad but it was gone when i woke up, and now a lot of my pimples are gone. should i keep doing this even though my skin freeaks or should i do something else?
oh and when u get ur period do u count 28 days after ur period finishes or the first day u get it?

Hey girl,

I would try using a different acne treatment next time because your skin should not be reacting like that. There are plenty of other blemish treatments on the market for you to try. And as for your period, count 28 days after your most recent period to determine when your next period will be.

Kathryn S.

by hermionelover on 12/29/2011 1:43:06 PM

MOD Mod!!!
On new years eve im going to a jazz club and a bonfire and i have no idea what to wear!!! help!

Hey girl,

If you have time to change in between the two events, I would wear black dress pants and a nice top to the jazz club, and jeans, a long-sleeve top and a warm winter coat to the bonfire. If you don't have time to change in between events, however, I would just wear the black dress pants and top to both events.

Kathryn S.

by glennal123 on 12/29/2011 1:14:25 PM

Oh I hate when this happens!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 12/29/2011 11:44:31 AM

Perfecta wash works great! (you can get it at ulta)

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/29/2011 11:38:10 AM