2 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

3 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

Keep your health rezzies this year! 5 dos and don'ts to get ya there

5 dos and don’ts for making—and sticking with—stellar New Year’s resolutions…

Hey Gessi(:, just be sure to constantly change your pad when you need to and bring extras just in case. Have fun!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD-
Okay, i know this is off topic, but I'm on my period right? My friend invited me to her house to sleepover and I didn't want to turn her down so I said okay. But I'm really nervous because I don't wear tampons (and don't really wanna). I'm just nervous cause it's awkward. I know she's been through what I am, but I still can't help but feel nervous. Help! Lynae P.

by Gessi(: on 1/6/2012 8:06:05 PM

mod mod mod
hi, wut is a healthy wieght for a girl who is 5'6 and a half, also, im twelve, almost thirteen (if that has anything to do with a healthy weight)

Hey girly,

According to Weight Watchers, a healthy weight would be somewhere between 124 and 155 pounds.

Catie C.

by guitargirl7321 on 1/3/2012 3:24:32 PM

Any questions about how to feel or do better in your favorite sport or why something unexplained happens whenever you workout? Do you have alot going on and you stress over it too much? Do you put yourself down when life doesn't go the way you want it? Well I'm a varsity cross country, and track runner that is full of randomly helpful facts. Ask advice from me, and I'll point you in the right direction. Just join the club: ActiveTeen101

by da-runner on 1/3/2012 1:13:32 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
Ok so my new years resolution is to get a smaller stomach. I've been working on my abs for a while, and it's getting tighter, but I don't see great results. I'm 12, do you have any workout suggestions? Thanks!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

Try the following workouts for harder abs! And remember to always combine your exercises with cardio workouts and a healthy, well-balanced diets full of veggies (and not full of junk food). Getting tight abs and defined muscles takes LOTS of time - there's no magic way to get them overnight! So stay patient and keep working hard. You can do it! <33

Lauren C.

by Foodiejr99 on 1/1/2012 9:50:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so I LOVE fruit! My mom buys the fruit that says "Light Juice". I know she does this because the juice in canned fruit is really sugary and bad for you. Is the light juice still bad for you? I ask this because in this article AND in another one it said to eat lots of fruits but I don't want to eat lots of unhealty fruits.

Hey girlie,

Drinking fruit juice (especially "light" juice) isn't bad for you, as long as you drink it in moderation! I'm sure the rest of your diet includes real fruits and veggies, plus a bunch of other healthy choices. So you'll be totally fine! <33
Lauren C.

by rissa99 on 12/31/2011 4:52:48 PM

mod mod mod
so last summer me and my friend checked out a book at the library and we put the books on my card.We totally forgot we checked out the books so i called her to see if she returned the 1 book she had .She said yes,i checked mine back in too.Then i get a library bill of like 30 dollars!She totally lied to me and now i think she lost the book!What do i do because i don't have her number well i do but it's on my phone and my phone is dead and i cant find the charger!!HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

Calm down! You've had the book for this long - this isn't a matter of life-or-death. Charge your phone, then give her a call and explain the situation. Tell her you totally understand and you aren't mad, but you think you both should chip in since you both checked out the book together. Offer to split the cost of the bill because you both forgot and you'll pay it off in no time! Smile
Lauren C.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 12/29/2011 9:22:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE HELP!
I really really like this boy Smile and I think he likes me back!! The problem is he's really shy around girls so idk if he would ever get the nerve up to ask me out! And I definitely don't want to ask him out. So how can I SUBTLY hint that I like him?! (text, in person, etc) I don't want to just flat out say it either!! Thanks so much xx

Hey girlie,

You gotta get to know this boy much better! Talk, text, work on schoolwork/projects together, get a group together and hang out, etc. Over time, try flirting with him to drop hints - compliment him, tease him, joke around, playfully touch him in ways that won't be creepy. These are subtle ways to let a boy know you're crushing! Smile
Lauren C.

by fireworks1071 on 12/29/2011 4:51:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! PLEASE HELP!! Smile
Ok i wanna know if this is a good circuit workout:
15 knees, 10 pushups, 10 situps, 15 squat thrusts.
I would spend about 25 minutes (btw im a beginner) and see how many circuits i can do! What do you think?! Smile

Hey girl,

I am no exercise expert, but it sounds like you've got a solid workout plan there. 25 minutes seems like kind of a long time though, and since you are a beginner I would start by doing it for about 15 minutes instead and see how you do, and keep going for longer if you think your stamina can handle it. And remember to drink plenty of water both before, during, and after your workout so that you don't get dehydrated! Good luck!

Kathryn S.

by paramoregurl on 12/29/2011 3:41:18 PM

I stick to the one dessert a day eating plan and it works! I eat very healthy meals tho. I don't eat sugary cereal. burgers. chips. pizza anything like that. Sometimes I do, but thats not my diet every day. Every meal I eat I make sure to have at LEAST one fruit or vegetable. And then I can eat whatever dessert I want. Doesnt matter if its double fudge chocolate cake or jello. Whatever sounds good and is available I eat it! If you need anymore food or exercise tips post on my profile!

by bff61 on 12/29/2011 1:23:02 PM

My new year's reslutions are this: to watch what I eat and get a better mile time,to finish the whole Bible for the second time, and to get as fast as my dad at the drum set! Smile

by drummergirl133 on 12/29/2011 12:35:07 PM