2 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

3 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

4 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

Keep your health rezzies this year! 5 dos and don'ts to get ya there

5 dos and don’ts for making—and sticking with—stellar New Year’s resolutions…

@DaNcInGQu33N9812, I have that same resolution! I used to always focus on the scale, so I'm hoping that this year I get healthier and happier with myself. Smile Good Luck!!!

by peacerox21 on 12/29/2011 10:37:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD , 1. I really want to lose and i just Hate how my weight brothers me in the day and i cant exercise cause when i do i Over-heat and i get sick (i had the over heating prob. since birth) Anyways I hate it and I've gained pounds cause of it. 2. Whenever i eat i feel uncomfortable cause my dad tells me that im eating too much meanwhile if i dont eat i feel dizzy and he thinks im eating ''Way'' to much which im not Now when i was at school i dont want to eat. And im too afraid to go to my Doctor cause if he says im ove rweight i'll lose it cause i dont want to hear it i dont want to know. Any help Please!?

Hey Girl,

1. What if you tried a more low-key form of exercise, like going for a walk?

2. What types of foods are you eating? Make sure you are eating plenty of veggies and some form of low-fat protein, like chicken or turkey. Never skip meals, because it's really bad for your body- this will cause your blood sugar to drop, making you feel worn-out, and plus you won't be getting enough nutrients. And don't be afraid of your doctor- he's not there to scold you but to help you to get on track to becoming a healthier you!

Kathryn S.

by mozilla10 on 12/29/2011 9:13:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! PLEASE HELP!! Smile
Ok i wanna know if this is a good circuit workout:
15 knees, 10 pushups, 10 situps, 15 squat thrusts.
I would spend about 25 minutes (btw im a beginner) and see how many circuits i can do! What do you think?! Smile

by paramoregurl on 12/29/2011 1:03:09 AM

Hey nerdyprincessxo, I already answered your comment benath another article. Go check it out!

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 8:41:11 PM

These are great ideas! I'm mainly focusing on eating well and being healthy! Thx GL!(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/28/2011 7:44:34 PM

Hey orange24601, show your family all the fun and tasty things you can do with fruits and veggies. You can make smoothies, veggie burgers, and tasty sandwiches. They might like snacks like apples dipped in caramel, carrots and salad dressing, and celery and peanut butter. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 7:18:01 PM

These are really good ideas! One of my resolutions is, NOT concentrate on the #'s on the scale, but just get healthier. I think these will work out pretty well for me this year. Nice job, GL!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/28/2011 6:43:37 PM

I lost 4 pounds in a week once when I went to the gym twice . . . I lose weight very easily.

by Malgal22 on 12/28/2011 6:30:21 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
Okay, so my family doesn't eat fruits or veggies, and I need ideas to add them to our diets. We probably have f/v about once a week at dinner, and everyday at lunch on a school day. Any ideas?

by orange24601 on 12/28/2011 6:16:39 PM

Hey tori1016, you should be getting a text sometime between now and tomorrow. Thanx for signing up! ')

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 5:15:02 PM