Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

8 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

9 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Keep your health rezzies this year! 5 dos and don'ts to get ya there

5 dos and don’ts for making—and sticking with—stellar New Year’s resolutions…

This is so helpful!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/28/2011 1:43:02 PM

mod mod mod
hi, my resolution is to workout more, i made a detailed plan on what workouts to do on what day and ive got all that figured out, but what time is the best time to workout? ive heard that you shouldn't workout in the evening, is that true?

Hey Girl,

It all depends on your personal preference, but there are pros and cons to each time of the day for working out. Check out this post for the details!
Rachel N.

by guitargirl7321 on 12/28/2011 12:23:57 PM

Wow! That article really helped to inspire me. I have 2 questions. MOD MOD MOD MOD!
1.My favorite TV show is America's Next Top Model but my parents saw me watching it one day and now I'm not allowed to watch it! What should I do?
2.I want to gain 5 pounds because I'm going zip lining and you need to be 90 pounds. How can I do it in 2.5 weeks?

Hey girl,

1. Your parents are probably just looking out for you because America's Next Top Model may have some content in it they consider inappropriate for your age. Ask them if you can watch it in a year or two!

2. It's not healthy to gain or lose weight that quickly. You might have to sit this one out and go zip-lining sometime later on when you weigh enough.

Kathryn S.

by Maddie Style on 12/28/2011 11:51:47 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!! Ok so i just signed up to get texts from GL. When will i get my first text cuz i am like sooooo excited????????

by tori1016 on 12/28/2011 11:49:46 AM

I have a ton of resolutions this year and a few of them are health ones so this will definitely help!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 12/28/2011 10:05:19 AM

Thanks for the tips, GL!

by sweetooth on 12/28/2011 10:00:44 AM

So helpful! I always cant seem to keep my resolutions!

Do you girls love celebrities? Then join my club, "Celebrity News!" We give you the most up to date news on all celebs. Positions are now open!!

by EliseLovesMagazines on 12/28/2011 8:12:04 AM