2 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

Must-have accessories to ring in the new year

What better way to celebrate 2012 than with sparkles, neon and faux fur?!

Love the belt Smile

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/7/2012 4:18:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Hi, I got a Hollister navy lace skirt. The thing is, the skirt is only up to my thigh, and since its really cold outside now, I need a way to wear the skirt in winter. Have any ideas? Thanks

Hey girl,

Layering tights or leggings under your skirt will keep you nice and warm with your new skirt!

Meghan D.

by Emilicious on 1/7/2012 1:54:13 AM

mod MOD mod MOD mod MOD mod MOD mod!
Hello! I have a winter formal coming up, and I'm looking for a dress. It can't be strapless, cause I have to be able to wear a bra with it, and there are no strapless bras in my size. It also can't be really short or super tight. Thanks Smile
PS. I'm thinking of wearing a sparkly headband instead of styling my hair, so it doesn't get in my ways. Where can I find some?
Again, thanks!

Hey girl,

Here are some of our recent posts on party dresses, which include strapless as well as sleeveless and sleeved options. The second article also includes headbands and other sparkly accessories to complete your look. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by LCV554 on 1/4/2012 9:18:20 AM

Thanks Meghan D!!!! :-D

by CupcakePanda on 1/3/2012 10:28:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
So on thursday im going to my church camp and im super nervous!!!!!!! Its not my first time going but im still really nervous!!!!! Its just that my BFF isn't going and neither r some of my friends from the camp!!!! So is there any way to get rid of nerves?????? Or do u just have to suffer thru it???? thanks x100,000,000 :-D

Hey girl,

It's normal to be nervous before doing something new, but don't let your nerves get in the way of you having fun! If your friends aren't going, it sounds like a great opportunity to meet some new people, so relax and try talking to some of the other girls there. They're probably just as nervous as you are and will love to hang out with you. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by CupcakePanda on 1/3/2012 1:13:43 AM

Thx. Lauren C.!!!

by hermione&ron on 1/1/2012 5:56:37 PM

I'm seriously getting annoyed with these chain post. One of them is telling me if I don't repost it like 3 times in 33 secs, My mom will dies in 33 days. Plus you won't go to heaven? IDK Its just reeeally getting on my nerves

Hey girl,

As a mod, I personally NEVER post chain comments like those. I hate them too - and it's actually against the rules of GL to post them. Could you report those comments when you see them, so they come to our attention? Thanks!
Lauren C.

by hermione&ron on 1/1/2012 11:12:01 AM

I.K.E if u wanna go to heaven
He saw u reading this
R.E.P.O.S.T if u really wanna go to heaven

by puppypower21 on 12/30/2011 6:55:27 PM

I.K.E if u wanna go to heaven
He saw u reading this
R.E.P.O.S.T if u really wanna go to heaven

Got 33 seconds to repost this or your mom dies in 33 days not taking a chancesorryFrown

by miz99 on 12/28/2011 8:05:12 PM

Hey ILoveBigTimeRush, a fitted dress would defintely suit your shape. Hit up Forever21, WetSeal, and Charlotte Russe for some cute ones. Hope this help and have fun at the dance!! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 7:01:35 PM