AN HOUR AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 5 stay warm in lavender infused slipper socks with pocket from @loveminxny:

2 HOURS AGO Just when we thought we couldn't love @Zendaya any more...

Must-have accessories to ring in the new year

What better way to celebrate 2012 than with sparkles, neon and faux fur?!

Hey MOD (: There's a Freshmen Semi dance at my school in late March and I wanna look pretty and sophisticated. I'm an hourglass, and (not to boast, but) I have pretty nice legs and a nice butt. What kind of a dress should I wear to emphasize those parts of my body, and where can I get a dress like that? Thank you so much! <3

by ILoveBigTimeRush1 on 12/28/2011 5:44:37 PM

Heart this looks.
Unforch I will be ringing in the new year . . . with the rents' again.
Don't get me wrong, love em' to death, but I need to party. Come on, I'm a high schooler!

by Malgal22 on 12/27/2011 10:00:51 PM

Good thing bows are in! I made a bunch of Newspaper bows barettes, foam bow bracelets, and foam headbow barettes. If you want to learn how to make these, check out my club Crafty Chicks! Thanks for reading my comment!! Smile

by ellie hills on 12/27/2011 7:47:50 PM

I love the bow clip Smile I really like anything with bows actually.
Please check out my blog, it's called The Elite Society of Girls. esofgirl dot blogspot dot com Smile

by glamgirlteen on 12/27/2011 6:18:09 PM

Hi MOD! Do you know any places I could find cute dresses find cute bow ties?

by TeamAlice33 on 12/27/2011 2:42:35 PM

That clutch is so fabulous!I want one so bad!

by Random_Rainbow5 on 12/27/2011 2:38:21 PM

I like the hair clip and sparkly clutch!

by caligirl99 on 12/27/2011 1:59:47 PM

Luv the pmps <3 and the clutch! <3 ;)

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/27/2011 12:18:38 PM

**************ATTENTION BABYSITTERS*************************
There is a new babysitting club! It's called THE BUSINESS OF BABYSITTING. We'll answer all your questions about what to charge, how to expand your business, and make YOU the best babysitting your clients will ever have! WE NEED OFFICERS! JOIN TODAY!

by cass6789 on 12/27/2011 11:40:36 AM

I love the belt and the bag Laughing
Hey Girls!

Do you ever wished you could join a club where we talked about everything possible? Well come join my club Girls Forever HQ! Its all girls what we want and what we wish. We'll take anyone. So come on and join!

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 12/27/2011 10:44:18 AM

Make that shiny sequin shirt into a daytime piece by rocking a denim button up over top of it. Leave a couple of buttons undone for a flash of sparkle.
What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!