Bridget M.

is modding

16 MINUTES AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

2 HOURS AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

COMMENTS

Must-have accessories to ring in the new year

What better way to celebrate 2012 than with sparkles, neon and faux fur?!

Love the belt Smile

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/7/2012 4:18:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Hi, I got a Hollister navy lace skirt. The thing is, the skirt is only up to my thigh, and since its really cold outside now, I need a way to wear the skirt in winter. Have any ideas? Thanks

Hey girl,

Layering tights or leggings under your skirt will keep you nice and warm with your new skirt!

Meghan D.

by Emilicious on 1/7/2012 1:54:13 AM

mod MOD mod MOD mod MOD mod MOD mod!
Hello! I have a winter formal coming up, and I'm looking for a dress. It can't be strapless, cause I have to be able to wear a bra with it, and there are no strapless bras in my size. It also can't be really short or super tight. Thanks Smile
PS. I'm thinking of wearing a sparkly headband instead of styling my hair, so it doesn't get in my ways. Where can I find some?
Again, thanks!

Hey girl,

Here are some of our recent posts on party dresses, which include strapless as well as sleeveless and sleeved options. The second article also includes headbands and other sparkly accessories to complete your look. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by LCV554 on 1/4/2012 9:18:20 AM

Thanks Meghan D!!!! :-D

by CupcakePanda on 1/3/2012 10:28:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
So on thursday im going to my church camp and im super nervous!!!!!!! Its not my first time going but im still really nervous!!!!! Its just that my BFF isn't going and neither r some of my friends from the camp!!!! So is there any way to get rid of nerves?????? Or do u just have to suffer thru it???? thanks x100,000,000 :-D

Hey girl,

It's normal to be nervous before doing something new, but don't let your nerves get in the way of you having fun! If your friends aren't going, it sounds like a great opportunity to meet some new people, so relax and try talking to some of the other girls there. They're probably just as nervous as you are and will love to hang out with you. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by CupcakePanda on 1/3/2012 1:13:43 AM

Thx. Lauren C.!!!

by hermione&ron on 1/1/2012 5:56:37 PM

I'm seriously getting annoyed with these chain post. One of them is telling me if I don't repost it like 3 times in 33 secs, My mom will dies in 33 days. Plus you won't go to heaven? IDK Its just reeeally getting on my nerves

Hey girl,

As a mod, I personally NEVER post chain comments like those. I hate them too - and it's actually against the rules of GL to post them. Could you report those comments when you see them, so they come to our attention? Thanks!
Lauren C.

by hermione&ron on 1/1/2012 11:12:01 AM

I.K.E if u wanna go to heaven
He saw u reading this
R.E.P.O.S.T if u really wanna go to heaven

by puppypower21 on 12/30/2011 6:55:27 PM

I.K.E if u wanna go to heaven
He saw u reading this
R.E.P.O.S.T if u really wanna go to heaven

Got 33 seconds to repost this or your mom dies in 33 days not taking a chancesorryFrown

by miz99 on 12/28/2011 8:05:12 PM

Hey ILoveBigTimeRush, a fitted dress would defintely suit your shape. Hit up Forever21, WetSeal, and Charlotte Russe for some cute ones. Hope this help and have fun at the dance!! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 7:01:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey MOD (: There's a Freshmen Semi dance at my school in late March and I wanna look pretty and sophisticated. I'm an hourglass, and (not to boast, but) I have pretty nice legs and a nice butt. What kind of a dress should I wear to emphasize those parts of my body, and where can I get a dress like that? Thank you so much! <3

by ILoveBigTimeRush1 on 12/28/2011 5:44:37 PM

Heart this looks.
Unforch I will be ringing in the new year . . . with the rents' again.
Don't get me wrong, love em' to death, but I need to party. Come on, I'm a high schooler!

by Malgal22 on 12/27/2011 10:00:51 PM

Good thing bows are in! I made a bunch of Newspaper bows barettes, foam bow bracelets, and foam headbow barettes. If you want to learn how to make these, check out my club Crafty Chicks! Thanks for reading my comment!! Smile

by ellie hills on 12/27/2011 7:47:50 PM

I love the bow clip Smile I really like anything with bows actually.
Please check out my blog, it's called The Elite Society of Girls. esofgirl dot blogspot dot com Smile

by glamgirlteen on 12/27/2011 6:18:09 PM

Hi MOD! Do you know any places I could find cute dresses find cute bow ties?

by TeamAlice33 on 12/27/2011 2:42:35 PM

That clutch is so fabulous!I want one so bad!

by Random_Rainbow5 on 12/27/2011 2:38:21 PM

I like the hair clip and sparkly clutch!

by caligirl99 on 12/27/2011 1:59:47 PM

Luv the pmps <3 and the clutch! <3 ;)

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/27/2011 12:18:38 PM

**************ATTENTION BABYSITTERS*************************
There is a new babysitting club! It's called THE BUSINESS OF BABYSITTING. We'll answer all your questions about what to charge, how to expand your business, and make YOU the best babysitting your clients will ever have! WE NEED OFFICERS! JOIN TODAY!

by cass6789 on 12/27/2011 11:40:36 AM

I love the belt and the bag Laughing
------------------------------
Hey Girls!

Do you ever wished you could join a club where we talked about everything possible? Well come join my club Girls Forever HQ! Its all girls what we want and what we wish. We'll take anyone. So come on and join!

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 12/27/2011 10:44:18 AM

Really cute ideas! (: I had no idea what I was gonna wear this year, thanks GL!

Do you girls like to hear about the latest celebrity gossip? Join my group, titled, "Celebrity News!" ! It's on the bottom of my clubs on my page. Positions are now open, and if you would like a position drop a comment on my page!

by EliseLovesMagazines on 12/27/2011 10:08:47 AM

Hmm don't like the furry vest but the belt is really cute.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 12/27/2011 9:31:46 AM

These are all cute ideas... But they're a little pricy. How about doing a Must-have accessories to ring in the new year under 15 dollars? Those heels? ADORABLE! but I'm not wiling to pay 40 bucks for 'em. But, I really do think these are really great ideas. Great job GL!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/27/2011 2:16:52 AM

I really want to dye strands of my hair pink, just for over winter break. I want a temporary homemade kind of thing. I was reading about using food coloring mixed with conditioner and water, but is it safe? My hair is medium brown with golden highlights. It needs to last a week but I don't want to damage my hair. What should I do? is using food coloring safe and is it definitely temporary? THANKS! <3

I think food coloring is completely safe and definitely not permanent. I say go for it!! Smile good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.