1 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

2 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

3 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

Our 10 fave fashion trends of 2011

It was hard narrowing it down, but here they are...

i love the feathers but the cape trend was never that big ... at least not in my school

by the band geek on 12/27/2011 1:49:49 PM

you said 3 twice

by fern09 on 12/23/2011 10:21:35 PM

These are awesome. I definitely will miss 2011 style...
but I am excited to see about what 2012 will hold for trends.<3
I don't remember seeing colorblocking, sweater SHORTS or fascinators off of the runway. Still think they are cool.

Need quickie advice hun? Come to meeeeeeeeeee.Smile

by Malgal22 on 12/23/2011 12:29:49 AM

These are all realy cool Ideas, I just think that the capes look a little weird. I mean, we're mot from Hogwarts, people.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/22/2011 10:52:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Mod
OK so im not trying too b conceited but i want too post a bathing suit pix on facebook...im going on vacation and i have all these new cute bikinis....how can i take a good (appropriate) picture?????
thx for ur help Smile
Gretchen

Hey Gretchen,

The most important thing is definitely NOT showing too much. You can casually have your pic taken while standing on the beach in front of the ocean or lounging on a float in the pool, but make sure you're not striking a provocative pose or being overly "sexy." Instead, pose like you normally would if you were at school or at a dance with your friends. Smile sweetly, not seductively. Make that smile the star of your pic! Smile
Lauren C.

by gretchen12 on 12/22/2011 10:00:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have to read an essay that I wrote to my whole grade! I won a contest and now me and two other kids have to read an theirs and I am really nervous. Any tips to calm my nerves before and during my essay? Thank you!

Hey girlie,

DEEP BREATHS! Seriously, I know it sounds cliche but remembering to take deep, slow, steady breaths really helps calm those nerves. When you get up there, remember to read SLOWLY - you'll probably be tempted to rush through it since you're nervous, but slow it down so you can breathe normally (and not get all jumbled up with the words). It's normal to be nervous when you get up there - to shake a little, to feel your heart beating fast. But just take that deep breath, project your voice, and do it. It'll be over before you know it!
Lauren C.

by emonkey4 on 12/22/2011 8:28:19 PM

I like the first dress a ton- just not sure where the most appropriate place to wear it would be. I'm excited to know what the upcoming 2012 trends will be!!

by svds on 12/22/2011 8:05:34 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
How do you post your own "meanie"? Thanks!!

Simple! Just click the bright blue button on the bottom right of each Meanie post! Smile
Lauren C.

by rainbowsparkle98 on 12/22/2011 6:51:50 PM

MOD MOD
I know this is definitely off topic but do you know where you can Email a suggestion to the magazine? THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

Hey girl,

No prob! Drop us a line by filling out this form right here Smile
Lauren C.

by xoshanaxo on 12/22/2011 6:49:19 PM

Super cute...I have feathers in my hair haha Smile But their not the big fat ones there skinny

by cross_country.cocoa on 12/22/2011 5:11:51 PM