16 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

17 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

18 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

How to act around your long-lost crush during break

What if we're disconnected or he's dating someone? Help!

OMG thats just like what happened to me I moved this summer! We are like brother and sister but I like him!! The thing is,he always has a girlfriend!! :l

by LittleMissKitKat on 3/4/2012 10:32:48 AM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/1/2012 8:05:17 PM

yeah my crush who live in the same city as my grandma is enganged so that was weird to find out he is 17 the girl is 15(which is my age ) we have always been kinda flirty i hink they are to young

by emandemf on 12/31/2011 4:01:22 PM

This happened to me 2!!

by hermione&ron on 12/30/2011 11:15:24 AM

MOD!!! Me and my BGF like each other. We both are on christmas break and haven't talked. He now is going back out with his ex. and told his friend he didn't want to loose her. Before break he really liked me. So what's the deal? Why did he change his mind?

Hey Girl,

I can't answer what caused him to change his mind, but boys are confusing like that. It sounds like he is also confused about what he wants/ who he wants to be with. I would give him some space and let him figure things out for himself. If it's meant to be, he will come back to you. If not, there are plenty of other guys out there.

Kathryn S.

by allycat101 on 12/29/2011 9:46:29 AM

Hey miz99, I just finished responding to you under another article. Check it for my response! Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 8:51:28 PM

MODMODMOD Ive been wondering this for along time, do guys like shy girls more than loud girls?

by miz99 on 12/28/2011 7:59:43 PM

I really liked this guy but when one of my friends(not my friend any more) asked him out for me with out even asking if it was ok for her to do that he stopped talking to me. I had to find out from another friend that she did this but it was weeks later! He and i used to be really close and i was sure he liked me but neither of us felt ready to date yet then she ruined it and even told him lies about me. I still kinda like him but he wont even say hi to me anymore. How can i get him to see that we can still be friends? i really still want to be friends with him! Thanks!

Hey girl,

If you feel comfortable enough to approach this boy yourself, I would go up to him and ask if you can talk to him in private (or if you'd prefer, you can message him online), and explain the whole situation with your friend to him. Tell him you're bummed because you really miss your friendship with him. Hopefully he will be really understanding about it and want to still be friends.

Kathryn S.

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 12/28/2011 11:45:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD , Ok so my Teacher moved my desk towards my crush a week before school ended and we would always talk and hes really nice now that i know him better But he has a Girl friend Frown I dont want to interfere thats the last thing i want to do but his GF Hates me . Whenever i walk by her in the hallways she gives me a mean look and she just dosn't like me very much (I know why she told my Crush (Donny) Her Boyfriend she was jealous of me for hanging out with him and i feel so awkward around him now. But i like him so much but i dont flirt with him (I dont think i do anyways) what do you think cause i dont want her to hate me But i also Tryed to move on and like other guys but its not the same.??

Its gonna take time to move on. But also if you dont flirt with the boyfriend you should be fine. Focus on yourself and all of that nonsense will figure itself out. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by mozilla10 on 12/27/2011 12:46:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so my ex-boyfriend and I broke up like 5 months ago and I'm finally completely over it (he was my first love). But like almost immediately after we broke up his friend (lets call him Fred) started texting me like 24/7. I wasn't really sure why and it kinda bugged me at first but soon I started to like it and him! He's asked my ex for permission to date me and he's gotten it but I'm wondering if I should talk to him myself. We talk normally now and i don't want to be weird but I feel bad about falling for his friend. What do you think I should do? Thanks! I'm sorry this was long!

Hey girlie,

Since you know that Fred got your ex's permission to date you, you already know that he is cool with it. (Or at least he says he's ok with it.) Instead of bringing it up again and rubbing it in his face (even if it's unintentional), trust what he said to Fred. That should be all you need Smile Now, make sure you stay friendly with the ex and don't let things get awkward! If you stay relaxed and warm toward him, he'll be more comfy even though the situation will feel a lil weird at first. All you have to do is make sure each person in your life feels valued in the role they play (your ex as a good friend, Fred as a new BF, etc.) and it'll all work out Smile
Lauren C.