1 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

2 HOURS AGO The danger of displaced anger: http://t.co/pbmsghrg2a

3 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

COMMENTS

How to act around your long-lost crush during break

What if we're disconnected or he's dating someone? Help!

Good advice Smile

by horsie9000 on 12/23/2011 11:29:20 PM

The last day of school I danced with my crush and I left him like that before break Smile

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 12/23/2011 10:41:04 PM

if u need advice on anything at all come to my profile page or my advice queen page<3 I guarantee that I will answer ur question as fast as possible and I will give u the best advice that i can!!!!(:

by artistchic99 on 12/23/2011 10:03:08 PM

My best guy friend likes me and I like him. I've known him since 6th grade (9th now).......ANYWAYS....I moved here in 6th grade and his friend(who's a girl) from pre-school left when i was in 6th grade. She moved back, and she is telling him she loves him. And he said he had tiny feeling for her. I guess they've kept in touch? But me and him were talking about being more. I've told him how I felt. And he says he needs to think about. Apparently she's only living here until the school year ends, so I told him, if he picks her, and not me. He'll only have her for a short amount of time, because I won't go back. But, if he picks me, she'll make my life terrible. Sorry this is so long!

Hey girlie,

I know this is a LOT to think about (and stress over, ugh!), but you just gotta take things one day at a time. You've been a good friend to him for three years and he knows you both like each other. You couldn't have done much more to let him know you were interested! So you should feel good about that. Now the ball's in his court - he has to decide if he's gonna go for a short-term fling with this girl, or build something meaningful with you. Whatever he chooses, you gotta respect that. But don't freak out until he makes a decision! Then once he does, you can deal with her making your life terrible...or deal with moving on, if that's what you need to do. Hang in there! <3
Lauren C.

by ButterflyGirl18 on 12/23/2011 9:43:51 PM

Class of 2016 Club
Join if you're currently in 8th grade!
We talk about:
Money Making
Summer
Music
Movies
Books
Anything....so PLEASE JOIN!
Only if you're in 8th grade plz!

by ButterflyGirl18 on 12/23/2011 9:23:13 PM

Hey girls!, You like to be funny? share Lols with someone? Join Lol Smile we give advice or you give us advice either way Have fun! ~Emma~~

by Emma2112 on 12/23/2011 8:32:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD This guy really confuses me. He's my dance partner for the play. He always flirts with my on the computer and he won a stuffed animal dog and gave it to me today for Christmas, but if we just see each other in school during the day we make awkward eye contact and then he doesn't say anything. I think he likes me but I'm not positive. How do I find out? And if there is something going on, how do I make it official?

Hey girl, mhmm sounds like he's into you he just gets a little shy. Maybe you should start talking to him in school. When you make eye contact, wave, smile and say hi. If he sees you're comfortable communicating in school, he'll start to be. Since this guy is a little passive, you could make a move and ask for his number. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by swazyelover2497 on 12/23/2011 8:07:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!! So, me and my crush are like close friends now and he flirts with me sometimes and i do too and he tells me everything. Everyone says he likes me but i don't know my friend asked him who he likes he said he doesn't know but my other friend told me that he might be lying so idk. So my friends keeps telling me that we are on a stage where we should hang outside the school but i'm not allowed to date but i want him to ask him to go out for a movie but i can't be alone with a boy so i don't know what to do and i don't know how to ask him and i don't know what movie to watch! HELP PLEASE?

Hey chicky, instead of having a one on one date to the movies, how about a group one? Get him to gather his guy friends, and you get your girlfriends and meet up at the theater. That way your parents will let you go since it's a group thing. Either ask him what he'd like to see or look up new movies you think everyone will like. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by JaliceFan01 on 12/23/2011 7:41:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD So at pe i went up to my male subsitute teacher and so he said he didnt hear me and grabed my wrist and pulled me close i told the principal now she told me he is now fired...but i dont know how to react with males im just scared now i dont really have a lot of friends maybe 1 or 2 so i have no one to really talk to i told my mom and she helped me but i need someone my own age i mean she helped but i need my age help

Hey girlfriend, talk to those 1 or 2 friends you have. I'm sure they won't mind giving you advice. Some friends will come and go all throughout life, but you true ones will always be there for you. So now you know who your real friends are. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by fashionguru6 on 12/23/2011 6:38:47 PM

@savanny-not true about the whole "Your mom dies in 33 days if u don't post this in 33 seconds." I hate those! I think MODS shouldn't except 'em as comments. THEY'RE JUST ANNOYING!!!!!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/23/2011 6:32:14 PM