3 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

6 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

7 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

How to act around your long-lost crush during break

What if we're disconnected or he's dating someone? Help!

MOD MOD MOD Hey, I'm crushing on an awesome guy. He is soo sweet and perfect. We met this year and I only have him for one class. But that doesnt seem to be a problem because he tries talking to me. I'm the one with the problem. I always freeze when he talks to me. I know that I am supposed to be myself and just relax, but I just cant! I get so nervous and I run out of things to say. Please help! This has never happened to me with any other guys.

Hey missy, remember that he's only a guy, a normal person just like you so there's nothing to be nervous about. It may not seem like it, but I'm sure he gets shy talking to you too. Everyone does when they're conversing with their crush. Just think of him as a friend. When you talk to a friend you don't get tongue tied or freeze up, so relax and go with the flow. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Kamalini908 on 12/23/2011 6:10:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! Okay, so my boyfriend of 2 months dumped me last week (through his bestfriend via text message! -_- ). I still like him, ALOT. And I want him back so much! We sit literally side by side in homeroom and study hall, because of our last names. It's always super awkward between us, because he know's I was super mad at him when he broke up with me. I want to date him again (alot!), but he wants to be "just friends". How can I make him want me back again?! Please help!

Hey girly, we can't change the way people feel about us. If he doesn't want a relationship and just wants to be friends you have to respect that. But remember there are plenty of other guys out there who would love to be your boyfriend, you just have to find them. So forget about this guy and move on. Hope this helps!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Symphoni789 on 12/23/2011 5:26:15 PM

need advice? Check out my club, girl power<3, to get all the advice you need! no questions is to weird. Want to be VP? Comment on my club!<3

by naomiii on 12/23/2011 5:18:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD: How can I get a guy to like me?

Hey chicky, all you have to do is flirt, be confident, show him your friendly and ask him out. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by MadMaddie911 on 12/23/2011 4:03:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD. So there's this guy and where such close friends. We act like boy friend and girl friend. I want to go out with him but my patents don't like him at all. How can I make them like him more?

Hey missy, maybe they don't like him because they don't know him. Invite him and maybe his parents over for dinner, so everyone can meet. That way they'll see what a great guy he is. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Greekprincess98 on 12/23/2011 3:36:48 PM

by krazykotabug on 12/23/2011 3:36:34 PM

@peaches and raspberries- ya same here, although i think GL has input on them in the "Your Move" and "Decoded", but "His Answer" is the teenage guy's advice.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 2:46:12 PM

MOD? I have this really good guy friend, and we always talk and text and all that. He flirts with me A LOT, and is really sweet in a boyfriend kind of way. Thing is, he has a gf. Why is he leading me on if he's taken? Thanks!

Hey chica, some guys are just natural flirts. They dont' always realize that they're leading a girl on. I'm sure he doesn't mean to, it's just the way he is. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by polska456 on 12/23/2011 2:42:31 PM

Good answers, thanks GL for the advice.

Need quickie advice hun? Come to me! Smile

by malgal22 on 12/23/2011 2:21:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD yesterday this guy that goes to my school chatted me on facebook. it was kinda out of the blue because i hardly no him. he said i looked cute today and when i said "aw thanks! i didnt really dress and different than usual tho lol" he was like "ik but you look cute everyday." it made me really happy and i kinda have a crush on him. i dont know him very well though so i need to make conversation with him. what are some good things to talk about? thank you so much!

Hey girlfriend, I'm super busy trying to respond to all your questions. Unfortunately I can't get to everyone, so ask some of your gal pals on here for help. There are so many chicas who are more than happy to give you advice. Thanx a bunch for understanding. x0x0 Smile

Lynae P.