5 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

8 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

9 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

How to act around your long-lost crush during break

What if we're disconnected or he's dating someone? Help!

OMG thats just like what happened to me I moved this summer! We are like brother and sister but I like him!! The thing is,he always has a girlfriend!! :l

by LittleMissKitKat on 3/4/2012 10:32:48 AM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/1/2012 8:05:17 PM

yeah my crush who live in the same city as my grandma is enganged so that was weird to find out he is 17 the girl is 15(which is my age ) we have always been kinda flirty i hink they are to young

by emandemf on 12/31/2011 4:01:22 PM

This happened to me 2!!

by hermione&ron on 12/30/2011 11:15:24 AM

MOD!!! Me and my BGF like each other. We both are on christmas break and haven't talked. He now is going back out with his ex. and told his friend he didn't want to loose her. Before break he really liked me. So what's the deal? Why did he change his mind?

Hey Girl,

I can't answer what caused him to change his mind, but boys are confusing like that. It sounds like he is also confused about what he wants/ who he wants to be with. I would give him some space and let him figure things out for himself. If it's meant to be, he will come back to you. If not, there are plenty of other guys out there.

Kathryn S.

by allycat101 on 12/29/2011 9:46:29 AM

Hey miz99, I just finished responding to you under another article. Check it for my response! Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 8:51:28 PM

MODMODMOD Ive been wondering this for along time, do guys like shy girls more than loud girls?

by miz99 on 12/28/2011 7:59:43 PM

I really liked this guy but when one of my friends(not my friend any more) asked him out for me with out even asking if it was ok for her to do that he stopped talking to me. I had to find out from another friend that she did this but it was weeks later! He and i used to be really close and i was sure he liked me but neither of us felt ready to date yet then she ruined it and even told him lies about me. I still kinda like him but he wont even say hi to me anymore. How can i get him to see that we can still be friends? i really still want to be friends with him! Thanks!

Hey girl,

If you feel comfortable enough to approach this boy yourself, I would go up to him and ask if you can talk to him in private (or if you'd prefer, you can message him online), and explain the whole situation with your friend to him. Tell him you're bummed because you really miss your friendship with him. Hopefully he will be really understanding about it and want to still be friends.

Kathryn S.

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 12/28/2011 11:45:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD , Ok so my Teacher moved my desk towards my crush a week before school ended and we would always talk and hes really nice now that i know him better But he has a Girl friend Frown I dont want to interfere thats the last thing i want to do but his GF Hates me . Whenever i walk by her in the hallways she gives me a mean look and she just dosn't like me very much (I know why she told my Crush (Donny) Her Boyfriend she was jealous of me for hanging out with him and i feel so awkward around him now. But i like him so much but i dont flirt with him (I dont think i do anyways) what do you think cause i dont want her to hate me But i also Tryed to move on and like other guys but its not the same.??

Its gonna take time to move on. But also if you dont flirt with the boyfriend you should be fine. Focus on yourself and all of that nonsense will figure itself out. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by mozilla10 on 12/27/2011 12:46:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so my ex-boyfriend and I broke up like 5 months ago and I'm finally completely over it (he was my first love). But like almost immediately after we broke up his friend (lets call him Fred) started texting me like 24/7. I wasn't really sure why and it kinda bugged me at first but soon I started to like it and him! He's asked my ex for permission to date me and he's gotten it but I'm wondering if I should talk to him myself. We talk normally now and i don't want to be weird but I feel bad about falling for his friend. What do you think I should do? Thanks! I'm sorry this was long!

Hey girlie,

Since you know that Fred got your ex's permission to date you, you already know that he is cool with it. (Or at least he says he's ok with it.) Instead of bringing it up again and rubbing it in his face (even if it's unintentional), trust what he said to Fred. That should be all you need Smile Now, make sure you stay friendly with the ex and don't let things get awkward! If you stay relaxed and warm toward him, he'll be more comfy even though the situation will feel a lil weird at first. All you have to do is make sure each person in your life feels valued in the role they play (your ex as a good friend, Fred as a new BF, etc.) and it'll all work out Smile
Lauren C.

by music4ever107 on 12/24/2011 12:26:38 AM

Good advice Smile

by horsie9000 on 12/23/2011 11:29:20 PM

The last day of school I danced with my crush and I left him like that before break Smile

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 12/23/2011 10:41:04 PM

if u need advice on anything at all come to my profile page or my advice queen page<3 I guarantee that I will answer ur question as fast as possible and I will give u the best advice that i can!!!!(:

by artistchic99 on 12/23/2011 10:03:08 PM

My best guy friend likes me and I like him. I've known him since 6th grade (9th now).......ANYWAYS....I moved here in 6th grade and his friend(who's a girl) from pre-school left when i was in 6th grade. She moved back, and she is telling him she loves him. And he said he had tiny feeling for her. I guess they've kept in touch? But me and him were talking about being more. I've told him how I felt. And he says he needs to think about. Apparently she's only living here until the school year ends, so I told him, if he picks her, and not me. He'll only have her for a short amount of time, because I won't go back. But, if he picks me, she'll make my life terrible. Sorry this is so long!

Hey girlie,

I know this is a LOT to think about (and stress over, ugh!), but you just gotta take things one day at a time. You've been a good friend to him for three years and he knows you both like each other. You couldn't have done much more to let him know you were interested! So you should feel good about that. Now the ball's in his court - he has to decide if he's gonna go for a short-term fling with this girl, or build something meaningful with you. Whatever he chooses, you gotta respect that. But don't freak out until he makes a decision! Then once he does, you can deal with her making your life terrible...or deal with moving on, if that's what you need to do. Hang in there! <3
Lauren C.

by ButterflyGirl18 on 12/23/2011 9:43:51 PM

Class of 2016 Club
Join if you're currently in 8th grade!
We talk about:
Money Making
Summer
Music
Movies
Books
Anything....so PLEASE JOIN!
Only if you're in 8th grade plz!

by ButterflyGirl18 on 12/23/2011 9:23:13 PM

Hey girls!, You like to be funny? share Lols with someone? Join Lol Smile we give advice or you give us advice either way Have fun! ~Emma~~

by Emma2112 on 12/23/2011 8:32:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD This guy really confuses me. He's my dance partner for the play. He always flirts with my on the computer and he won a stuffed animal dog and gave it to me today for Christmas, but if we just see each other in school during the day we make awkward eye contact and then he doesn't say anything. I think he likes me but I'm not positive. How do I find out? And if there is something going on, how do I make it official?

Hey girl, mhmm sounds like he's into you he just gets a little shy. Maybe you should start talking to him in school. When you make eye contact, wave, smile and say hi. If he sees you're comfortable communicating in school, he'll start to be. Since this guy is a little passive, you could make a move and ask for his number. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by swazyelover2497 on 12/23/2011 8:07:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!! So, me and my crush are like close friends now and he flirts with me sometimes and i do too and he tells me everything. Everyone says he likes me but i don't know my friend asked him who he likes he said he doesn't know but my other friend told me that he might be lying so idk. So my friends keeps telling me that we are on a stage where we should hang outside the school but i'm not allowed to date but i want him to ask him to go out for a movie but i can't be alone with a boy so i don't know what to do and i don't know how to ask him and i don't know what movie to watch! HELP PLEASE?

Hey chicky, instead of having a one on one date to the movies, how about a group one? Get him to gather his guy friends, and you get your girlfriends and meet up at the theater. That way your parents will let you go since it's a group thing. Either ask him what he'd like to see or look up new movies you think everyone will like. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by JaliceFan01 on 12/23/2011 7:41:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD So at pe i went up to my male subsitute teacher and so he said he didnt hear me and grabed my wrist and pulled me close i told the principal now she told me he is now fired...but i dont know how to react with males im just scared now i dont really have a lot of friends maybe 1 or 2 so i have no one to really talk to i told my mom and she helped me but i need someone my own age i mean she helped but i need my age help

Hey girlfriend, talk to those 1 or 2 friends you have. I'm sure they won't mind giving you advice. Some friends will come and go all throughout life, but you true ones will always be there for you. So now you know who your real friends are. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by fashionguru6 on 12/23/2011 6:38:47 PM

@savanny-not true about the whole "Your mom dies in 33 days if u don't post this in 33 seconds." I hate those! I think MODS shouldn't except 'em as comments. THEY'RE JUST ANNOYING!!!!!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/23/2011 6:32:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hey, I'm crushing on an awesome guy. He is soo sweet and perfect. We met this year and I only have him for one class. But that doesnt seem to be a problem because he tries talking to me. I'm the one with the problem. I always freeze when he talks to me. I know that I am supposed to be myself and just relax, but I just cant! I get so nervous and I run out of things to say. Please help! This has never happened to me with any other guys.

Hey missy, remember that he's only a guy, a normal person just like you so there's nothing to be nervous about. It may not seem like it, but I'm sure he gets shy talking to you too. Everyone does when they're conversing with their crush. Just think of him as a friend. When you talk to a friend you don't get tongue tied or freeze up, so relax and go with the flow. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Kamalini908 on 12/23/2011 6:10:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! Okay, so my boyfriend of 2 months dumped me last week (through his bestfriend via text message! -_- ). I still like him, ALOT. And I want him back so much! We sit literally side by side in homeroom and study hall, because of our last names. It's always super awkward between us, because he know's I was super mad at him when he broke up with me. I want to date him again (alot!), but he wants to be "just friends". How can I make him want me back again?! Please help!

Hey girly, we can't change the way people feel about us. If he doesn't want a relationship and just wants to be friends you have to respect that. But remember there are plenty of other guys out there who would love to be your boyfriend, you just have to find them. So forget about this guy and move on. Hope this helps!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Symphoni789 on 12/23/2011 5:26:15 PM

need advice? Check out my club, girl power<3, to get all the advice you need! no questions is to weird. Want to be VP? Comment on my club!<3

by naomiii on 12/23/2011 5:18:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD: How can I get a guy to like me?

Hey chicky, all you have to do is flirt, be confident, show him your friendly and ask him out. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by MadMaddie911 on 12/23/2011 4:03:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD. So there's this guy and where such close friends. We act like boy friend and girl friend. I want to go out with him but my patents don't like him at all. How can I make them like him more?

Hey missy, maybe they don't like him because they don't know him. Invite him and maybe his parents over for dinner, so everyone can meet. That way they'll see what a great guy he is. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Greekprincess98 on 12/23/2011 3:36:48 PM

by krazykotabug on 12/23/2011 3:36:34 PM

@peaches and raspberries- ya same here, although i think GL has input on them in the "Your Move" and "Decoded", but "His Answer" is the teenage guy's advice.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 2:46:12 PM

MOD? I have this really good guy friend, and we always talk and text and all that. He flirts with me A LOT, and is really sweet in a boyfriend kind of way. Thing is, he has a gf. Why is he leading me on if he's taken? Thanks!

Hey chica, some guys are just natural flirts. They dont' always realize that they're leading a girl on. I'm sure he doesn't mean to, it's just the way he is. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by polska456 on 12/23/2011 2:42:31 PM

Good answers, thanks GL for the advice.

Need quickie advice hun? Come to me! Smile

by malgal22 on 12/23/2011 2:21:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD yesterday this guy that goes to my school chatted me on facebook. it was kinda out of the blue because i hardly no him. he said i looked cute today and when i said "aw thanks! i didnt really dress and different than usual tho lol" he was like "ik but you look cute everyday." it made me really happy and i kinda have a crush on him. i dont know him very well though so i need to make conversation with him. what are some good things to talk about? thank you so much!

Hey girlfriend, I'm super busy trying to respond to all your questions. Unfortunately I can't get to everyone, so ask some of your gal pals on here for help. There are so many chicas who are more than happy to give you advice. Thanx a bunch for understanding. x0x0 Smile

Lynae P.

by pinkguitar98 on 12/23/2011 1:51:59 PM

So wait, this "What Guys Think" section is teenaged guys giving teenaged girls advice? The phrase "blind leading the blind" springs to mind.

by peaches and raspberries on 12/23/2011 1:02:38 PM

.I.K.E if u wanna go to heaven
He saw u reading this
R.E.P.O.S.T if u really wanna go to heaven

Got 33 seconds to repost this or your mom dies in 33 days not taking a chance

by savanny on 12/23/2011 12:57:42 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing Even if you don't know what it is yet you want to know then you can still join Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 12/23/2011 11:58:18 AM

I have that same problem except i'm not totally sure if I like him,he has a gf and i haven't seen him since September

by Princess Keziyah on 12/23/2011 11:53:30 AM