9 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

10 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

11 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

5 reasons Jane By Design is our new addiction

The hip new show every fashionista will heart.

MOD
GL is the best website EVER!! No lie! But, when you guys aren't working on GL, what other websites are you on? If you like Webkinz, Moshi Monsters, Pixie Hollow, Club Penguin, Monster High, join the club! Same here! BTW, if you are on those sights, may I ask what your usernames are so I can add you? (If you get a friend request, it's PROBABLY me! Wink)

Woooot! So glad you love GL! Smile I'm actually not on any of those sites... but I love Facebook, E! Online, Tumblr, and Neopets Tong
Lauren C.

by amyrose99 on 1/12/2012 6:13:23 PM

Coolio I was super interested and didnt know when it was going to start. As soon as I started to read this I ran into the living room and set it to record. Yay!!!

by margaret13110 on 1/3/2012 11:44:53 PM

Watched it! Loved it!!!!!!!!!!! her clothes r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D lol

by CupcakePanda on 1/3/2012 10:23:07 PM

I really want to see this show, because this is the only ABC show that actually looks interesting to me. I'm VERY interested in fashion, and when I'm an adult, I want to be a fashion stylist for celebrities, tv shows, magazines, and movies. Because I want to make up in the morning and WANT to go to work. I am very interested in watching the premiere of this show tonight, and I will be sure to view it!

by gigglygal99 on 1/3/2012 6:05:47 PM

I'm definitely checking out the show to see if I like it. It sounds good. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/3/2012 5:43:30 PM

sounds sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goood i only wish it didnt come on so late ....

by butterflygirl14 on 1/3/2012 5:25:55 PM

This sounds incredibly cool. I'd love to be a fashion designer when I grow up. I want to watch this. :3

by PinkCutiix33 on 1/3/2012 3:53:08 PM

I love fashion and I think I'll like this show it seems like it'll be really cool.

by lovepurple244 on 1/3/2012 3:04:47 PM

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 2:49:07 PM