10 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

10 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

13 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

8 books we wanna read in 2012

Got a bunch of bookstore gift cards from relatives who didn’t know what else to buy you? Now you’re stuck with loads of moolah for reads and you...

Need Advice?? Then Ask me!

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 11:05:47 PM

OMG! I can't wait for The Fame Game! I love Lauren Conrad's L.A Candy series! Also, I'm so excited for Stunning from the PLL series!!!! Laughing

by starcaligirl on 1/3/2012 5:15:02 PM

here is a list of the books that i am in love with. u should check it out!!!

hunger games(series)
i am number four(i think also a series)
if i stay
double identity

and also much much more, but this is just a few for you to read.

by smg135 on 1/3/2012 5:04:34 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/1/2012 7:47:40 PM

go gallagher girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait

by unicornninja on 1/1/2012 5:54:47 PM

cant wait for "The Fame Game"!!!! I loved the other LA candy books! Smile yay!

by 17cheergirl! on 1/1/2012 3:31:17 PM

OMG! i sooooooo cant wait to read Out of Sight, Out of Time. best. series. ever!

by merlbookworm on 1/1/2012 12:12:05 PM

I cant wait for Out of Sight, Out of Time! I love the gallagher girls. Join my club: Help! What Should I Read?

by ZeusSister on 1/1/2012 11:13:54 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!
Last week, before we went home for winter break, I had to hand in a essay for English, but after reading it to my small group, I found out I messed up completely. I have been anxious about it all week, because I know it will bring a bad grade. I want to e-mail my teacher, because he might understand, but I'm also nervous...... what if I can't hand in another copy??I made a draft, but I didn't send it yet... what do you think?

Hey girl,

It's already done - you already missed the deadline, so try not to be too worried about not being able to hand in another copy. Email your teacher about the situation - explain what happened, apologize, and ask if you could hand in another version before the end of break. Emphasize that you wanted to work hard on it and submit something that stuck to the essay guidelines, so you really wanted to redo it. Again, apologize and be sincere. I'm sure he'll let you send in another copy! But if not, it's not the end of the world: you'll learn a lesson for next time, to read the directions carefully and ask if you have any questions ahead of time. <3
Lauren C.

by Cait850 on 1/1/2012 11:03:09 AM

I want to read "Love? Maybe." by Heather Hepler, its the only one that sounds goodSmile

by zebragirl0824 on 1/1/2012 9:06:01 AM