14 MINUTES AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

AN HOUR AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

8 books we wanna read in 2012

Got a bunch of bookstore gift cards from relatives who didn’t know what else to buy you? Now you’re stuck with loads of moolah for reads and you...

I like Gallagher girls too. BUT..
WHERE IS THE INHERITANCE CYCLE!?!? THEY ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS! AND TRUST ME GIRLS, I'VE READ OVER 100 NOVELS SINCE LAST SCHOOL YEAR!
THEY ARE THE BESTESTEST EVER!
ALSO, THE MOVIE ROCKS AND I LOVE ED SPELEERS! LOOK HIM UP!

by Danerka on 4/2/2012 5:31:56 PM

The Boy on Cinnamon Street was great.

by SelG4Ever on 3/31/2012 6:37:32 PM

I can't wait for The Fame Game and Out of Sight, Out of Time!!! I have read alll the other books in both series!!!

by nycdreamer12 on 3/3/2012 5:15:02 PM

where is the last book in the Maxium ride series. it comes out in Feburary and i cant wait

by luvmonkey1313 on 1/28/2012 2:55:38 PM

i have to get out of sight out of mind!

by luvmonkey1313 on 1/28/2012 2:54:49 PM

The Gallagher Girls series are AMAZING!!!! I'm reading the first one right now for the second time.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/27/2012 11:21:50 AM

OMG!!!! I CANNOT wait for Dreaming Awake! And Stunning of course. I love PLL!!!

by NightWorldLuver on 1/26/2012 2:33:19 PM

i read the book Falling Under and it was amazing! i wasn't expecting another book after it, but i HAVE TO READ IT!!! can't wait to get my hands on itSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 1/11/2012 10:14:12 PM

The fame game sounds good Smile

Hey girls! This is Kayla9, and I wanted to let you know that I give advice on:
-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/9/2012 2:49:06 PM

DREAMING AWAKE!!!! i LOVED Falling Under sooo much!!!! YAY!!

by blackdragon on 1/8/2012 1:09:05 AM

Need Advice?? Then Ask me!

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 11:05:47 PM

OMG! I can't wait for The Fame Game! I love Lauren Conrad's L.A Candy series! Also, I'm so excited for Stunning from the PLL series!!!! Laughing

by starcaligirl on 1/3/2012 5:15:02 PM

here is a list of the books that i am in love with. u should check it out!!!

hunger games(series)
i am number four(i think also a series)
if i stay
double identity

and also much much more, but this is just a few for you to read.

by smg135 on 1/3/2012 5:04:34 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/1/2012 7:47:40 PM

go gallagher girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait

by unicornninja on 1/1/2012 5:54:47 PM

cant wait for "The Fame Game"!!!! I loved the other LA candy books! Smile yay!

by 17cheergirl! on 1/1/2012 3:31:17 PM

OMG! i sooooooo cant wait to read Out of Sight, Out of Time. best. series. ever!

by merlbookworm on 1/1/2012 12:12:05 PM

I cant wait for Out of Sight, Out of Time! I love the gallagher girls. Join my club: Help! What Should I Read?

by ZeusSister on 1/1/2012 11:13:54 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!
Last week, before we went home for winter break, I had to hand in a essay for English, but after reading it to my small group, I found out I messed up completely. I have been anxious about it all week, because I know it will bring a bad grade. I want to e-mail my teacher, because he might understand, but I'm also nervous...... what if I can't hand in another copy??I made a draft, but I didn't send it yet... what do you think?

Hey girl,

It's already done - you already missed the deadline, so try not to be too worried about not being able to hand in another copy. Email your teacher about the situation - explain what happened, apologize, and ask if you could hand in another version before the end of break. Emphasize that you wanted to work hard on it and submit something that stuck to the essay guidelines, so you really wanted to redo it. Again, apologize and be sincere. I'm sure he'll let you send in another copy! But if not, it's not the end of the world: you'll learn a lesson for next time, to read the directions carefully and ask if you have any questions ahead of time. <3
Lauren C.

by Cait850 on 1/1/2012 11:03:09 AM

I want to read "Love? Maybe." by Heather Hepler, its the only one that sounds goodSmile

by zebragirl0824 on 1/1/2012 9:06:01 AM

I love reading and they all look AWESOME!
BTW: Last year one article you did was about books and I have found some of my favorite books from ya'll's suggestions! Like, Divergent by Veronica Roth(LOVE HER) it's sequel, Insurgent, comes out in May AHHH!!!
Okay so yeah...I'm a bookworm and spazz if anyone has any good book suggestions comment on my profile!
*Love it CutieABookworm*

by AcutieBookworm on 1/1/2012 5:17:47 AM

I think the Love? Maybe book sounds good. But I got 0 cash to $pend it on tho.....

*****ATTENTION*****
Hey chica's. Need advice? Then come to me. I give advice on EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. I <3 helping people through they're problems....Especially when they really need it! Please come join my advice queen page, (It's on my profile page!)
Thank's!