11 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

14 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

15 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Hailee Steinfeld's Miu Miu ad banned in the U.K.

You'll be surprised to see why it was given the heave ho.

I know that in the UK alot of train related accidents have occured because of children irrisponsibly playing on train tracks That's probaly why this ad was banned

by nirvana fan on 6/3/2012 5:30:34 PM

Okay come one year old brother lets go sit in train tracks because we saw a chick do it!!!!
NOT EVEN IN HIS DREAMS

by firefox101 on 5/1/2012 9:20:12 AM

So, we're worrying about this and not worrying that 5th graders are trying to poison their teachers with rat poison?

Seriously?

by xXFadingChildhoodXx on 3/23/2012 10:43:16 PM

thats stupid does a commercial control what kids do in life parents(caretaker) should tell their kids whats wrong and whats right

by scarletv on 2/28/2012 3:09:34 PM

OMG just beacuse I saw this ad I'm gonna go sit on a train track. I mean, really?!?

by Emilyp123 on 1/19/2012 11:08:47 PM

Wow..

This is utterly RIDICULOUS! I mean, come on! I've seen WORSE!

Have you seen Victoria's Secret Ads?

They are inappropriate!

Kids might be influenced to ride on Train Tracks?!

C'mon Everybody! Let's go outside, sit on Train Tracks, and Pick at our eyes! Smile

Naw.

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 1/17/2012 6:02:23 PM

That's ridiculous. Like a train's going to zoom by at any moment...!? I think it was a neat idea and the ASA needs to open their eyes and not be so uptight.

by katie020699 on 1/15/2012 8:40:02 AM

People really know how to make a big deal out of nothing...

by xoxo_pink_xoxo on 1/14/2012 3:08:58 PM

I agree fearless;) we are tress-chic!!!!!

by amileofroses on 1/13/2012 10:11:26 PM

maybe the uk is jelous that we americans got style and we are tres creative enough to go to places like train tracks to do a photo shoot! yeah i know were just too beautiful for them! yup lets go with that! lol Laughing

by fearless;) on 1/12/2012 10:31:59 PM