2 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

5 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

6 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

How to get a BF this year

The no-fail flirting tips to make that cutie yours in 2012!

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i'm working on all of these things with my crush, even the asking him to hang out (hobbit at midnight???maybe...). we talk SO much more this year than we have ever before, and he initiates lots of conversations with me and my friends. slight/possible problem: he's very chatty in that he will talk to whomever is around. how do i know if he's into me? also, we both point out the occasional awkwardness of our conversations. he thinks that it was because i knew about his surprise party for a while, but that's not it. i'm pretty shy and really only just got enough courage to uphold my end of the conversation. he doesn't know this, but he does know that i am pretty chatty with most everyone else, just not him. how can i get that comfortable with him? just talking to him more? and what should my next move be?

Hey girl,

It's hard to tell if he likes you or not, but there's really no rush, so you could just keep talking to him and being friends to get more comfortable, like you said! There's nothing wrong with the fact that he's more extroverted than you, but as you become closer friends it will be easier to have conversations.

Meghan D.

by the_last_ninja on 11/24/2012 11:38:39 PM

MOD.
I like this guy, and we're friends, but I keep wondering if he likes me too. I try my best to talk to him whenever I can, but im EXTREMELY shy and I usually stay silent around him. I want to flirt with him, but subtly, because I'm afraid he'll find out i like him and wont like me back. what should i do?

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by sweetari95 on 5/25/2012 5:08:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok here is the story,
I was at my bffs house and she txted this boy i like~he likes me too we both txted the to each other that we like each other ~ She wrote do u have something to tell me i'm single , cuz i told him i had a bf ~fake~ and he said want to go out she said idk, cuz my mom doesn't like how he looks, now wat should i do HELP! please thx Smile

Hey girlie,

First off, take the phone back from your BFF! It's great that she wants to help you, but you should really be the one in this convo with him. Talk to him more and get to know him better, so you can tell your mom about all his great qualities. Show her that he respects you, he takes school/clubs/sports seriously, he makes you laugh, he treats his mom well, etc. Maybe she could even meet him eventually if she's still unsure. But the most important thing is to be confident and talk to him yourself! Don't let your friend do all the work for you - you'll have way more control (and duh, get to talk to your crush!) if you do it yourself Smile
Lauren C.

by doglover463 on 4/7/2012 9:01:15 PM

MOD!
I have a crush on this guy and my friend -who all of the boys like- said that he liked me back. I'm only in 5th grade and I know I'm not even CLOSE to the time when I SHOULD be dating. Anyways, we sit next to each other in school -it's a small school so we don't really switch classes- we don't even talk, only when we are kind of forced to like in Spanish. The only time we communicate is via facebook. I'm really REALLY shy so I feel more open talking to people on the internet, rather than face to face. I'm at that point where I really want a boyfriend. How would I get him to like me back, or admit he likes me?

Hey girlie,

Just because you're in the 5th grade doesn't mean you can't enjoy a crush! Smile It's all about talking more and getting to know each other. That's ok if you want to chat first on Facebook - you can break the ice, learn about his interests, and get more comfy around him. Then you can start slow in person, like giving him a friendly smile when you see him in the morning, asking to borrow a pen, asking a question about the homework, etc. Start slow and give it time - you'll grow closer and closer the more you talk to him! <3 Then once you have a stronger friendship, work some flirting into the mix and see where things go!
Lauren C.

by bubblegumgurl on 3/31/2012 9:15:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Ok I really need your help on this one...
I've liked my crush for 2 years. When I first met him I was pretty blunt with my feelings about him, but he didn't like me back and it was kinda awkward. Last year i only had 1 class with him and the whole time I was super shy and could barely talk to him..I think that was a turnoff, bc after awhile he just kinda stopped talking to me. Now i have NO classes with him Cry but i still feel kinda awkward..he's sorta popular and i kinda am but idk...what should i do? plus he always has friends around him so i can't just walk up and start a convo bc i would get made fun of. what should i do???? HELP! <3

Hey girl,

If he told you he wasn't into you but you think things might have changed, the best thing might be to become friends to see how he acts around you. If you can't get him away from his friends, bring a few of your girl friends and talk to them all together or hang out as a group. You have to talk to him to find out if he's into you, and it will be less awkward with your friends there!

Meghan D.

by horse16023 on 3/30/2012 10:30:02 PM

GLclub4chicas
A great club all about teen life, I will be happy to talk to you about anything from guys to outfits Smile i will always try to reply as fast as possible so if this sounds like the club for you join today! xx

by OWL-city on 3/6/2012 11:36:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
ok so in like this new guy at my school and everyone knows that even him i believe. and today at lunch i went to go sit with my friend and my crush sits right in front of us so my friend made sure i didnt leave the table and told my other friend to get my crushes attention and said really loud while i was trying to duck under the table "(my name) wants to go out with you!" and my ex boyfriend was sitting right next to him. i dont know what to do cause all my friends said that he said he would think about it but i dont know what to do! help me please!

Hey! Just stay calm, wait and see what happens Smile

Helen S.

by pink10167811 on 3/2/2012 6:22:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like this guy and I really want to tell him, but I'm too shy and scared he'll laugh and make a joke out of it. Also, I told him I liked him before but he avoided me and ignored me. Please help!!

Hey girlie,

You gotta take the advice in this article and GO FOR IT! Nothing will ever happen if you just sit there thinking about him - so start convos, get to know him as friends, and grow closer to each other over time. Try thinking about some things he loves (the sport he plays, his favorite band, etc.). Then ask him a question about one of those! Or you could start with a question about the homework in a class you have with him. Whatever it is, it'll be the way to start things off - then keep the convo going by talking a little, asking him more questions, and staying relaxed. That way, you'll be comfy around each other before you even spill the beans about your crush on him. You can do this!
Lauren C.

by cloudyday on 2/24/2012 10:47:34 PM

i met this guy at my basketball game when i was on the bench i dont really know him but he's sooooo hot if i see him again wht should i do to get his attition? tips?

by pepsi877 on 2/24/2012 9:29:39 PM

I have this guy i like and i think he might like me back but im not sure how do i find out?

by pepsi877 on 2/24/2012 9:26:38 PM