AN HOUR AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

2 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

3 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

COMMENTS

Songs that will surely get you a midnight smooch

The perfect playlist to plant a kiss on your cutie tonight.

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/1/2012 8:01:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
This question could seem really typical but here goes;
I'm 15, a sophomore in high school, and I really want a boyfriend. I feel like I'm smart, I'm (kind of) pretty (I mean I have acne and glasses and braces, but my eyes are super blue and I have pretty blonde hair.) I'm kind, and funny. But I don't think any guys like me. The guys at my school are all really immature, (I'm super mature for my age.) and the guys at my youth group are too much like brothers to really get into a relationship with. Where can I go to meet guys? And how can I flirt with them to show that I am interested? (I suck at flirting?) PLEASE and THANK YOU!!

Hey girlie,

All of your great qualities might make you a star, but a guy won't know about them unless you get to know him better and flirt so he feels comfortable to grow closer to ya! So it's double-trouble: there aren't any "good" guys available, plus it's hard for you to get to know them because you're bad at flirting. But you can learn! First thing, read up on our flirting articles like this one and this one. Sooo helpful! Make a plan for flirting with guys and test it out (in your head, of course haha). Then, branch out - you can meet new guys by getting involved in a new club, scoring a part time job, organizing a hangout with your friends' friends, joining a local volunteer organization or travel sports team, etc. Try something new in the new year! You'll not only be broadening your horizons, you'll be helping yourself meet new people (and potential crushes) along the way <33
Lauren C.

by jesusfreakhrdcore on 12/31/2011 10:11:38 PM

I'll be playing "Sparks Fly" by Taylor Swift. I think it's the perfect New Year's Eve song!

by supersingershannon on 12/31/2011 4:23:06 PM

Please come to me for advice! I love to give advice and I check my advice queen page every day! No question is too embarrassing or awkward. Thank you! Smile

by emonkey4 on 12/31/2011 4:22:42 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD,
so I have a crush on a guy at school, and I like him for 1 whole year and still do. Do you think he likes me and notices me?

Hey girl,

It's hard to tell without knowing anything about him/your friendship. Try talking to him more, flirting a little, and seeing how he responds. If he seems into it and flirts back, that's a great sign! If he doesn't get the hint or seems to get kinda awkward, he might just want to stay friends. Get to know him better and you'll be able to read his behavior better too - that way, you can get a better idea of how he feels! <3
Lauren C.

by doraerine on 12/31/2011 2:28:42 PM

i wish i was hanging out with my crush tonight =(

by Grdogs on 12/31/2011 2:24:30 PM

MODMODMOD.please tell me if these are reasonable resolutions. 1.I wont eat BK,mickey d,etc. more than 2 times a month. 2.I will lose 15 pounds(i already know how much i need to lose,i am way overweight,my doctor told me.)3.Eat healthier. Oh,and one more thing,what are some good workout tips for an 11 or 12 year old

Hey girl,

Those are great resolutions!! Best of luck with them - I think they'll make you feel great in the new year! Smile As for exercises, scroll through our Workouts section. All of our workouts are perf for tweens and teens, so find the ones you love that will inspire you to work out a little every day!
Lauren C.

by snowver11 on 12/31/2011 1:39:20 PM

@tswiftluver13

thats like all she writes is love songs! so they're all good!

too bad i'll b @ home w/the fam. no kiss for me :<(

by soccerlover99 on 12/31/2011 1:34:00 PM

....Why do they assume we all like Justin Bieber?

by biffo on 12/31/2011 1:06:25 PM

Thanks so much Lauren C. You helped me a lot!

by LittleRockstar on 12/31/2011 12:09:47 PM