8 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

9 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

10 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Songs that will surely get you a midnight smooch

The perfect playlist to plant a kiss on your cutie tonight.

MOD MOD MOD!
i have this big crush on this one guy. i used to sit by him in science then the teacher moved us around. then one day in language he told me that he missed sitting by me.i said no. im so stupid. he also never talks to me now. and i thought he liked me from what he was doing. but then he goes out with a bunch of girls. does that mean that he never liked me please help.

Hey girl,

He may have liked you, or he may just miss sitting by you as a friend. Either way, if you think you were rude, you should apologize to him and say you liked sitting by him too. If you become friends, you'll see how he treats other girls and be able to tell if you should go for it or not.

Meghan D.

by ims on 12/31/2011 11:10:54 AM

Raise your glass is a really good song Smile

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 12/31/2011 10:30:02 AM

"Love You Like a Love Song" came on when I was giving my BGF (whom I have a crush on) a ride home from school. We just started mocking her voice! So NOOO way will I ever play that song at my NYE party! Also take out "Edge of Glory". Then I have my PERFECT playlist!
Thanks GL for more awesome music!

by fungirl123 on 12/31/2011 10:18:38 AM

MOD,MOD,MOD,
so I have this crush on a guy at school, (he & my friend had a thing but not anymore) anyway he's kinda a flirt should that keep me from datin him?

Hey girl,

If you want a relationship, make sure he's on the same page. But if you're okay with casual flirting, go for it! Just make sure you're both clear about what you want.

Meghan D.

by wxyz22 on 12/31/2011 10:18:31 AM

I'm never going to get a kiss, let alone a boyfriend. My dad likes to have complete control of my life :'(

by clem10 on 12/31/2011 9:45:50 AM

Awesome! Too bad I won't get kissed at midnight Frown

by Malgal22 on 12/31/2011 4:18:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Two questions but the first is more important than the second.
1. How can i celebrate new years eve? All my friends have plans so i have to stay home with my family and just be bored? I was feeling so festive this year too! How can i get into the new years eve spirit at home? Thanks in advance
2.I subscribed for a girlslife subscription (yay!) way earlier this month and i was wondering if i would be getting my subscription (i got the 2 year deal) starting January? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Why not watch a movie or plan a family game night? Sometimes it's fun to stay in! Or you could plan a trip to the movies, or somewhere like bowling or ice skating with your fam. Any time you get to spend together will be fun! Here's the link to the Subscriptions section of our site -- if you've got a question about when your first issue will come, you can enter your account number online to get the deets. Happy New Year! https://secure.girlslife.com/

Meghan D.

by starfan1 on 12/31/2011 2:25:14 AM

also i think sparks fly would be a good song

by tswiftluver13 on 12/31/2011 12:58:19 AM

enchanted and fearless are like my favorite taylor swift songs!!

by tswiftluver13 on 12/31/2011 12:57:53 AM

MODMODMOD
Well I'm kinda lacking self confidence. I have two bffs and they're absolutely awesome. But sometimes I can't help but thinking that they don't like me as much. They always act like they do. But they look so alike and I look nothing like them! I'm a different race too. How can I stop feeling so paranoid? Thanks soooo much.

Hey girlie,

Embrace those things that make you different! You say they look so alike... but what's great about being a copy of someone else? Sure, they are beautiful and have their own strengths and skills. But so do YOU - and you're unique, which makes you valuable. When you worry about them being better/not liking you as much, close your eyes and list your own strengths. You can run a mile, you have gorgeous curly hair, you got straight A's in math, you're kind, you're good with technology, you're creative...the list goes on and on, I know it! Remind yourself of all the good things about you. And if you're feeling a little lonely or like your friends don't like you as much, take your social life into your own hands and ask them to hang out with you. Play an active part and get to know them (and other friends/classmates) better. The closer you are as friends, the more inside jokes and comfortable moments you'll have with each other!
Lauren C.