14 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

15 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

16 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Look like Hanna Marin from Pretty Little Liars

A presh Pretty Little Liars inspired get-up for your upcoming dance.

I love Pretty Little Liars!!!!!!!!!

by kateskow on 2/2/2012 4:47:41 PM

Ooh! I love Pretty Little Liars! If you love PLL too, join my club called Cody Christian's fan club! (he plays Aria's brother). Not only do we talk about him, we also talk about PLL- the books AND the show. Please join!!! xoxo

by dramaqueen122 on 1/16/2012 5:02:46 PM

Hey girls!! I just made a new club called G.A.C.B. (Girls Against Cyber Bullying)!! So far no one has joined but I'm very determined to make people more aware of how cyberbullying is a real-life problem even though it happens on the computer/cell phone. If you are interested in joining, please do!! Thanks Everyone!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 1/8/2012 5:11:41 PM

heyyyyyyyyy please please please people read my profile and leave a comment. me bored :/
-jenny

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/7/2012 1:07:38 AM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/4/2012 8:00:34 PM

Dear Mod, I have been asking questions, and leaving comments but they are never posted, why?

Hey girl,

When you leave a question or comment, the mods have to answer and approve them before anything shows up on the site, and it can take longer if we're busy. But we'll answer your questions as fast as we can!

Meghan D.

by georgetownroad on 1/4/2012 5:00:20 PM

Hanna is my my favorite PLL. And its not just because she was able to see Caleb naked in the shower, even though my friends and I all wished we were the ones being able to look at his hot body! That scene was so naughty and hot at the same time. Plus, she is just great for the show.

by luckykel on 1/3/2012 11:52:45 PM

I would definitely dress like Hanna for my next school dance! Her style is amazing!

by supersingershannon on 1/3/2012 6:50:26 PM

i <3 PLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL its so funny cuz i actually look like her Smile
not meaning to sound mean or vain or shallow or somethin'. i just look a lot like her.
xoxo!