10 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

14 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Look like Hanna Marin from Pretty Little Liars

A presh Pretty Little Liars inspired get-up for your upcoming dance.

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
hey! ok i know this really isn't important or anything but i'm going back to school tomorrow and idk what color i should paint my nails! lol i have pretty much everything out there and sparkles too. i just can't pick a color. i'm wearing a cute pink and purple outfit tomorrow so i don't think i should paint them a bright color right?

Maybe try a silver. That will be neutral to match a lot but will give you some sparkle. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Alykat18 on 1/3/2012 5:52:51 PM

So cute! Too bad I have no dances coming up. Frown

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/3/2012 5:39:57 PM

shes my favorite of all the PLL girls . her and lucy hale!

by butterflygirl14 on 1/3/2012 5:16:39 PM

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP Smile

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 2:35:17 PM

Love the dress, So Hanna! I love PLL!!!

by kindred on 1/3/2012 2:31:05 PM