AN HOUR AGO Woops! @rydelR5 is signing #RydelRYL in Oklahoma City *AUG 1* at 11a at the 6100 N May Ave #barnesandnoble! http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

AN HOUR AGO First breakups can be tough: http://t.co/tiDbrjDO2l pic.twitter.com/J4Otw3pz12

2 HOURS AGO Word is that @justinbieber's new single #WhatDoYouMean is coming soon. Excited for new music from Biebs? Tell us using only emojis!

COMMENTS

Look like Hanna Marin from Pretty Little Liars

A presh Pretty Little Liars inspired get-up for your upcoming dance.

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
hey! ok i know this really isn't important or anything but i'm going back to school tomorrow and idk what color i should paint my nails! lol i have pretty much everything out there and sparkles too. i just can't pick a color. i'm wearing a cute pink and purple outfit tomorrow so i don't think i should paint them a bright color right?

Maybe try a silver. That will be neutral to match a lot but will give you some sparkle. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Alykat18 on 1/3/2012 5:52:51 PM

So cute! Too bad I have no dances coming up. Frown

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/3/2012 5:39:57 PM

shes my favorite of all the PLL girls . her and lucy hale!

by butterflygirl14 on 1/3/2012 5:16:39 PM

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP Smile

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 2:35:17 PM

Love the dress, So Hanna! I love PLL!!!

by kindred on 1/3/2012 2:31:05 PM

Luv the pumps!!!! But thats it! lol :-P

p.s. 1st comment?????

by CupcakePanda on 1/3/2012 1:21:38 PM

Who’s your favorite real life Pretty Little Liars couple?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.