2 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

5 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

6 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Look like Hanna Marin from Pretty Little Liars

A presh Pretty Little Liars inspired get-up for your upcoming dance.

I love Pretty Little Liars!!!!!!!!!

by kateskow on 2/2/2012 4:47:41 PM

Ooh! I love Pretty Little Liars! If you love PLL too, join my club called Cody Christian's fan club! (he plays Aria's brother). Not only do we talk about him, we also talk about PLL- the books AND the show. Please join!!! xoxo

by dramaqueen122 on 1/16/2012 5:02:46 PM

Hey girls!! I just made a new club called G.A.C.B. (Girls Against Cyber Bullying)!! So far no one has joined but I'm very determined to make people more aware of how cyberbullying is a real-life problem even though it happens on the computer/cell phone. If you are interested in joining, please do!! Thanks Everyone!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 1/8/2012 5:11:41 PM

heyyyyyyyyy please please please people read my profile and leave a comment. me bored :/
-jenny

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/7/2012 1:07:38 AM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/4/2012 8:00:34 PM

Dear Mod, I have been asking questions, and leaving comments but they are never posted, why?

Hey girl,

When you leave a question or comment, the mods have to answer and approve them before anything shows up on the site, and it can take longer if we're busy. But we'll answer your questions as fast as we can!

Meghan D.

by georgetownroad on 1/4/2012 5:00:20 PM

Hanna is my my favorite PLL. And its not just because she was able to see Caleb naked in the shower, even though my friends and I all wished we were the ones being able to look at his hot body! That scene was so naughty and hot at the same time. Plus, she is just great for the show.

by luckykel on 1/3/2012 11:52:45 PM

I would definitely dress like Hanna for my next school dance! Her style is amazing!

by supersingershannon on 1/3/2012 6:50:26 PM

i <3 PLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL its so funny cuz i actually look like her Smile
not meaning to sound mean or vain or shallow or somethin'. i just look a lot like her.
xoxo!

by dramaqueen122 on 1/3/2012 5:59:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
hey! ok i know this really isn't important or anything but i'm going back to school tomorrow and idk what color i should paint my nails! lol i have pretty much everything out there and sparkles too. i just can't pick a color. i'm wearing a cute pink and purple outfit tomorrow so i don't think i should paint them a bright color right?

Maybe try a silver. That will be neutral to match a lot but will give you some sparkle. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Alykat18 on 1/3/2012 5:52:51 PM

So cute! Too bad I have no dances coming up. Frown

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/3/2012 5:39:57 PM

shes my favorite of all the PLL girls . her and lucy hale!

by butterflygirl14 on 1/3/2012 5:16:39 PM

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP Smile

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 2:35:17 PM

Love the dress, So Hanna! I love PLL!!!

by kindred on 1/3/2012 2:31:05 PM