10 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

11 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. πŸ™€ πŸ™€ πŸ™€

12 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

COMMENTS

Is Taylor Swift taking another try at the big screen?

And it seems the movie is right up her alley...

Taylor Swift as Éponine Thénardier? Absolutely not. I'm sorry.

by hermionegirl12 on 3/18/2013 9:20:12 PM

No way !!!! She would make a terrible Eponine ! Les Miz is something people take seriously, and she would ruin the movie. Although I can't say Samantha Barks is any better. They should cast Lea Salonga, because after all, they could make her look younger with make-up. Lea is the best singer ever.

by eeeeeee on 3/1/2012 5:21:00 PM

Of course she would be AMAZING! She is going to be so good in this role and is going to prove everyone WRONG!

by izzygirl13 on 1/28/2012 5:42:29 PM

I love Taylor Swift, but I love Les Mis too, and I really don't think she'd make a good Eponine. If anything, Amanda and her should switch roles (In my opinion).

by xotwilightox on 1/28/2012 4:50:43 PM

Anyone need advice? Or likes to give advice? Come to "Awesomeness" the club! Friendship problems, fashion advice, guys, ANYTHING!!!!!! Join Awesomeness today!

by Magzped10 on 1/27/2012 4:11:03 PM

I'm sooooooooooo happy for her! If she wasn't in it I think I wouldn't see it. Taylor is over all THE GREATEST singer in the WORLD and no one is better than her absolutely positivly no one. TS 4eva <3.

by 56082 on 1/21/2012 6:42:31 PM

Well....i do like tacos

by skittlesparty on 1/21/2012 1:15:35 AM

i would love to see her in that movie!

by dancingqueen219 on 1/15/2012 10:46:20 AM

I'm so happy for Taylor!

by taylorswiftlover101 on 1/12/2012 10:36:04 PM

DEFINTIELY!!!!! I loveeee le mis and that cast sounds amazing. Can't wait to see it!!!!

by Emilyp123 on 1/8/2012 5:27:35 PM

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabsβ€”CLICK HERE for deets.