14 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

15 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

16 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Is Taylor Swift taking another try at the big screen?

And it seems the movie is right up her alley...

Taylor Swift as Éponine Thénardier? Absolutely not. I'm sorry.

by hermionegirl12 on 3/18/2013 9:20:12 PM

No way !!!! She would make a terrible Eponine ! Les Miz is something people take seriously, and she would ruin the movie. Although I can't say Samantha Barks is any better. They should cast Lea Salonga, because after all, they could make her look younger with make-up. Lea is the best singer ever.

by eeeeeee on 3/1/2012 5:21:00 PM

Of course she would be AMAZING! She is going to be so good in this role and is going to prove everyone WRONG!

by izzygirl13 on 1/28/2012 5:42:29 PM

I love Taylor Swift, but I love Les Mis too, and I really don't think she'd make a good Eponine. If anything, Amanda and her should switch roles (In my opinion).

by xotwilightox on 1/28/2012 4:50:43 PM

Anyone need advice? Or likes to give advice? Come to "Awesomeness" the club! Friendship problems, fashion advice, guys, ANYTHING!!!!!! Join Awesomeness today!

by Magzped10 on 1/27/2012 4:11:03 PM

I'm sooooooooooo happy for her! If she wasn't in it I think I wouldn't see it. Taylor is over all THE GREATEST singer in the WORLD and no one is better than her absolutely positivly no one. TS 4eva <3.

by 56082 on 1/21/2012 6:42:31 PM

Well....i do like tacos

by skittlesparty on 1/21/2012 1:15:35 AM

i would love to see her in that movie!

by dancingqueen219 on 1/15/2012 10:46:20 AM

I'm so happy for Taylor!

by taylorswiftlover101 on 1/12/2012 10:36:04 PM

DEFINTIELY!!!!! I loveeee le mis and that cast sounds amazing. Can't wait to see it!!!!

by Emilyp123 on 1/8/2012 5:27:35 PM