AN HOUR AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

2 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

3 HOURS AGO That's JEAN-ius! This fall, get denimspiration from your fave celebs: http://t.co/F9EMrgFj0J pic.twitter.com/XjmhR1LvUm

COMMENTS

Is Taylor Swift taking another try at the big screen?

And it seems the movie is right up her alley...

How cool!!!!!

by kaylagurl42 on 1/7/2012 11:03:59 PM

OMG this is my favorite play/book/musical!!!! I can't wait!

by glass-tears on 1/7/2012 5:17:49 PM

Aw YES! I love T Swift and Helena Bonham Carter! Def seeing this!

by katgrace11 on 1/7/2012 10:47:26 AM

I'm definitely gonna go see it whether she's in it or not. I hope it's good, especially since Hugh's in it. My only concern is that does Taylor have the voice of her part? I'm not sure. Well hopefully it plays out alright.

by nutmeg22 on 1/6/2012 5:51:30 PM

Taylor could handle any acting role

by beccamadaline on 1/5/2012 10:46:18 PM

i love taylor swift!!! i am defiantly seeing this!!!

by mmragan13 on 1/5/2012 7:26:44 PM

they are doing Les Miserables? awesome! .......Can they please do wicked next? :/

by beachgirl324 on 1/5/2012 7:05:08 PM

Does anyone know what the rating will be, will it be rated R or PG?

by luckykel on 1/5/2012 6:41:29 PM

Sorry but i don't think she should be in movies. in my opinion she should stick to what she's good at...singing.

by fabey15 on 1/5/2012 6:26:22 PM

I adore acting and theater. I've done it for as long as i can remember but bringing these modern day actors into a beautiful Broadway musical won't work. I encourage for more producers to make more big musical production but with castings like these it gives me doubts...

by Love:) on 1/5/2012 5:31:31 PM

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.