AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: Are you a total gossip girl?: http://t.co/6A2qdKoFUZ pic.twitter.com/vijQSBsA8L

2 HOURS AGO Say hello to your new hair-washing routine: http://t.co/6Lha4rMsNb pic.twitter.com/AqpOGgYmLV

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 fashionistas win a “Shopping is my cardio” tote from @MyMiamica: http://t.co/SN1JY1dBlk

COMMENTS

Is Taylor Swift taking another try at the big screen?

And it seems the movie is right up her alley...

How cool!!!!!

by kaylagurl42 on 1/7/2012 11:03:59 PM

OMG this is my favorite play/book/musical!!!! I can't wait!

by glass-tears on 1/7/2012 5:17:49 PM

Aw YES! I love T Swift and Helena Bonham Carter! Def seeing this!

by katgrace11 on 1/7/2012 10:47:26 AM

I'm definitely gonna go see it whether she's in it or not. I hope it's good, especially since Hugh's in it. My only concern is that does Taylor have the voice of her part? I'm not sure. Well hopefully it plays out alright.

by nutmeg22 on 1/6/2012 5:51:30 PM

Taylor could handle any acting role

by beccamadaline on 1/5/2012 10:46:18 PM

i love taylor swift!!! i am defiantly seeing this!!!

by mmragan13 on 1/5/2012 7:26:44 PM

they are doing Les Miserables? awesome! .......Can they please do wicked next? :/

by beachgirl324 on 1/5/2012 7:05:08 PM

Does anyone know what the rating will be, will it be rated R or PG?

by luckykel on 1/5/2012 6:41:29 PM

Sorry but i don't think she should be in movies. in my opinion she should stick to what she's good at...singing.

by fabey15 on 1/5/2012 6:26:22 PM

I adore acting and theater. I've done it for as long as i can remember but bringing these modern day actors into a beautiful Broadway musical won't work. I encourage for more producers to make more big musical production but with castings like these it gives me doubts...

by Love:) on 1/5/2012 5:31:31 PM