11 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

12 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

13 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Is Taylor Swift taking another try at the big screen?

And it seems the movie is right up her alley...

How cool!!!!!

by kaylagurl42 on 1/7/2012 11:03:59 PM

OMG this is my favorite play/book/musical!!!! I can't wait!

by glass-tears on 1/7/2012 5:17:49 PM

Aw YES! I love T Swift and Helena Bonham Carter! Def seeing this!

by katgrace11 on 1/7/2012 10:47:26 AM

I'm definitely gonna go see it whether she's in it or not. I hope it's good, especially since Hugh's in it. My only concern is that does Taylor have the voice of her part? I'm not sure. Well hopefully it plays out alright.

by nutmeg22 on 1/6/2012 5:51:30 PM

Taylor could handle any acting role

by beccamadaline on 1/5/2012 10:46:18 PM

i love taylor swift!!! i am defiantly seeing this!!!

by mmragan13 on 1/5/2012 7:26:44 PM

they are doing Les Miserables? awesome! .......Can they please do wicked next? :/

by beachgirl324 on 1/5/2012 7:05:08 PM

Does anyone know what the rating will be, will it be rated R or PG?

by luckykel on 1/5/2012 6:41:29 PM

Sorry but i don't think she should be in movies. in my opinion she should stick to what she's good at...singing.

by fabey15 on 1/5/2012 6:26:22 PM

I adore acting and theater. I've done it for as long as i can remember but bringing these modern day actors into a beautiful Broadway musical won't work. I encourage for more producers to make more big musical production but with castings like these it gives me doubts...

by Love:) on 1/5/2012 5:31:31 PM

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is backā€”and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.