Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

6 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

7 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Is Taylor Swift taking another try at the big screen?

And it seems the movie is right up her alley...

Awesome, can't wait to see the movie Smile

by Malgal22 on 1/5/2012 12:34:34 AM

I think Taylor should stick to singing, I didn't really like her acting in Valentines Day. And what the heck is Les Miserables?????

by gldiva98 on 1/5/2012 12:25:39 AM

Ok, I like Taylor and everything, but this just isn't the right fit for her. She's not the best actor and I just can't pivture her singing "On My Own" with the right emotion and passion. I've both read the book and seen the original movie and I know that this won't be quite right. Although I do love how she sings "Safe and Sound" for the Hunger Games soundtrack. She does do that with heart and sings it beautifully Smile

by theatreluver26 on 1/4/2012 10:05:03 PM

I'm sorry, but this is one of the worst casting decisions i've ever seen. I adore Les Mis, have for years, and Taylor Swift simply does not have the acting talent or vocal ability to pull off a role like Eponine.

I don't even know if I'll go to see this movie anymore.

by wolf_girl93 on 1/4/2012 9:47:13 PM

i would see if Taylor was in it

by cattyperry on 1/4/2012 9:45:24 PM

I like Taylor Swift, I think her music is pretty good, but she is not able to play Eponine. It takes a lot of vocal talent to play that role and Taylor just doesn't have that talent. If she wants to try acting, great, but she should try starting with a role that is in her ability to play, not one that's over her head.

by piggy312 on 1/4/2012 8:30:26 PM

hopefully a good movie... i want to see taylor rock the big screen.

by amileofroses on 1/4/2012 8:29:49 PM

Hey Schoneboom, well since he's in a relationship he is off limits. Take this time now to get to know him more, so once you're older and he's single you guys can date. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I like this guy he is my bgf and I think he likes me to but he has a gf and he know what I like him and keep in mind that i am 13 and my parents have a hard time for me to have dating Lynae P.

by Schoneboom on 1/4/2012 8:21:36 PM

OMG that would be sooooo awesome if she was. i would totally go see it partically because i am currently taking french and my teacher showed us some clips from Les Miserables after a group of students went to see it at the Devos Hall in GR, MI. I heard it was spetacular!!!! so i would totally go see it even if Taylor wasn't in it, but she would probably make it better.

by Prettytough14 on 1/4/2012 8:07:31 PM

GO TAYLOR SWIFT. she needs more attention after laying low in 2011. plus i wanna see how good taylor is at this stuff

by bubblerain on 1/4/2012 8:01:25 PM