8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

11 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

12 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Is Taylor Swift taking another try at the big screen?

And it seems the movie is right up her alley...

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/4/2012 7:59:30 PM

OMG, YES! I <3 Taylor!! Can't wait to see it! Laughing

by guitarluv17 on 1/4/2012 7:37:32 PM

Hey xThisGirl13x, no GL is for young girls like you, so we need chicas your age to model. For clearer skin you need to find an acne solution that works for you. Neutrogena, Burt's Bees, Clearasil, Proactiv all have great products. Just hit up drugstores like Rite-aid and CVS for their acne treatments. Ruffle and layered shirts male chests appear bigger, so try wearing some of them. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
sorry this doesnt really have to do with this topic!
3 thingsSmile
1) I wold love to model for GL. im 5"5 but im only 12. is that too young?
2) what is a good way to get clear skin fast? im getting my headshot soon and i dont really want to edit my photos.
3) im badly flat chested. im the only one out of y friends who is. Is their anything that can help? and i just got my period so doese that mean my boobs stopped growing? is their anything i can wear to have my girls appear bigger?
Thanks in advance!! Lynae P.

by xThisGirl13x on 1/4/2012 7:24:22 PM

eek, sorry, no. i don't really think this is her thing. i'd go see it for helena bonham carter though Smile

by fedorachick189 on 1/4/2012 7:10:25 PM

Oh La La Romantic! If It Has Taylor Swift. It Can't Be Bad Since All Of Her Fans Are The Lowest Like The Age Of 4.

by Eddy Kala on 1/4/2012 7:02:35 PM

Def would see it! I <3 Taylor!

by Milkdog64 on 1/4/2012 6:57:33 PM

Hmm, Les Mis- nice!! I'm not sure how good Taylor's acting skills are, (I haven't seen Valentine's Day). But it will be interesting to see if this version that's trying to relate to teens will be fantastic-ly awesome or if the fact that they're trying to relate to teens will have the actors butcher the classic Tong

by svds on 1/4/2012 6:52:39 PM

I will def see it... I LOVE Taylor<3

Need advice, like, NOW??? Then come to me! I give advice on anything!!!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/4/2012 6:46:44 PM

I'd definately go to see it if it is not rated R because, then I have to wait for it to come out on Redbox. GL also remember that Taylor is staring in the Lorax an animated movie at least that is what I heard. I'D TOTALLY GO SEE IT I'M LIKE HER #1 WI SWIFTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 1/4/2012 6:32:05 PM

If you love Taylor Swift, then please join my club "Taylor Swifties Forever" Just go on my profile and scroll down and you will find it! Smile Please join!

by pink and purple girl on 1/4/2012 6:24:16 PM