AN HOUR AGO SPF? What about HPF? Here's how to protect your lucks from the summer sun: http://t.co/gZPNEKqGaX pic.twitter.com/nwTfcLINrb

2 HOURS AGO Stay cool this summer with too-cute braids (inspired by the one and only @KendallJenner !) : http://t.co/gQ0Z87AHhJ pic.twitter.com/0m9uHdeApO

3 HOURS AGO Have you heard @AustinMahone's new slow jam "Torture"? We're in love. 😚�http://t.co/Ahp6xvMeLsLs

COMMENTS

Is Taylor Swift taking another try at the big screen?

And it seems the movie is right up her alley...

Hmm, depends what kind of movie it is, if its rated PG13 or lower I'll be allowed to see it, but if its PG13 I'll have to run it by my parents real quick and most likely they'll tag along to make sure its appropriate, sheesh, its Taylor Swift, not Katy Perry or something that'll be inappropriate, my parents are nuts!!!!!!

by clem10 on 1/4/2012 6:13:35 PM

I would definitely see it, but not because Taylor Swift's in it. I don't really think she would make a good Eponine. I love her, though!

by supersingershannon on 1/4/2012 5:34:35 PM

Everyone's saying how horrible the movies going to be, but just like iloveroo50, I love the theater too. i think everyone should try theater, and taylor is no exception. A lot of people in my school think acting is dumb, but you never know unless you try. So acting isn't for everyone. Don't you think taylor AT LEAST deserves a chance?

by averagegirl289 on 1/4/2012 5:26:56 PM

Are you kidding me ! I'm a les mis fan and sjhe would make an awful eponine! Really On my own with a country twang! What was the casting director thinking?!

by arg5890 on 1/4/2012 5:16:02 PM

I am a die hard theatre fan. Acting, singing, etc. is my passion.
Les Mis is one of my favorite musicals, so when I heard a while back they were making a movie adaption I was scared they would make it too mainstream and horrible.
My suspicions are confirmed...
Taylor and the other both are horrible for the role.
The producers are attempting to associate Les Mis with teens, and to do this they are using celebrities, who will ruin it.
This casting makes me want to cry...
Everyone, simply everyone is pretty much horrible...

by iloveroo50 on 1/4/2012 5:08:34 PM

I would definitely see that movie! Taylor is my role model! Smile

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 1/4/2012 4:57:59 PM

I like Taylor, but I don't think that she could pull it off.

by volleyballhannah on 1/4/2012 4:52:40 PM

id def c it.. unless its rated R

by abbyglow500 on 1/4/2012 4:44:15 PM

Yes!!! I'm exited...Taylor's perfect for the part! Laughing

by da:DaeSHINES on 1/4/2012 4:23:49 PM

I think she would be great on the big screen, I wish she had a bigger role in Valentine's Day because she can act. I would definitely go see Les Miserables if Taylor was in it.

I feel bad for her recent embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions but Taylor can do what she wants and seems to be very likable. Some guys I know make weird comments about her but most of my friends love her.

by luckykel on 1/4/2012 4:23:20 PM