12 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

15 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

16 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Is Taylor Swift taking another try at the big screen?

And it seems the movie is right up her alley...

Taylor Swift as Éponine Thénardier? Absolutely not. I'm sorry.

by hermionegirl12 on 3/18/2013 9:20:12 PM

No way !!!! She would make a terrible Eponine ! Les Miz is something people take seriously, and she would ruin the movie. Although I can't say Samantha Barks is any better. They should cast Lea Salonga, because after all, they could make her look younger with make-up. Lea is the best singer ever.

by eeeeeee on 3/1/2012 5:21:00 PM

Of course she would be AMAZING! She is going to be so good in this role and is going to prove everyone WRONG!

by izzygirl13 on 1/28/2012 5:42:29 PM

I love Taylor Swift, but I love Les Mis too, and I really don't think she'd make a good Eponine. If anything, Amanda and her should switch roles (In my opinion).

by xotwilightox on 1/28/2012 4:50:43 PM

Anyone need advice? Or likes to give advice? Come to "Awesomeness" the club! Friendship problems, fashion advice, guys, ANYTHING!!!!!! Join Awesomeness today!

by Magzped10 on 1/27/2012 4:11:03 PM

I'm sooooooooooo happy for her! If she wasn't in it I think I wouldn't see it. Taylor is over all THE GREATEST singer in the WORLD and no one is better than her absolutely positivly no one. TS 4eva <3.

by 56082 on 1/21/2012 6:42:31 PM

Well....i do like tacos

by skittlesparty on 1/21/2012 1:15:35 AM

i would love to see her in that movie!

by dancingqueen219 on 1/15/2012 10:46:20 AM

I'm so happy for Taylor!

by taylorswiftlover101 on 1/12/2012 10:36:04 PM

DEFINTIELY!!!!! I loveeee le mis and that cast sounds amazing. Can't wait to see it!!!!

by Emilyp123 on 1/8/2012 5:27:35 PM

How cool!!!!!

by kaylagurl42 on 1/7/2012 11:03:59 PM

OMG this is my favorite play/book/musical!!!! I can't wait!

by glass-tears on 1/7/2012 5:17:49 PM

Aw YES! I love T Swift and Helena Bonham Carter! Def seeing this!

by katgrace11 on 1/7/2012 10:47:26 AM

I'm definitely gonna go see it whether she's in it or not. I hope it's good, especially since Hugh's in it. My only concern is that does Taylor have the voice of her part? I'm not sure. Well hopefully it plays out alright.

by nutmeg22 on 1/6/2012 5:51:30 PM

Taylor could handle any acting role

by beccamadaline on 1/5/2012 10:46:18 PM

i love taylor swift!!! i am defiantly seeing this!!!

by mmragan13 on 1/5/2012 7:26:44 PM

they are doing Les Miserables? awesome! .......Can they please do wicked next? :/

by beachgirl324 on 1/5/2012 7:05:08 PM

Does anyone know what the rating will be, will it be rated R or PG?

by luckykel on 1/5/2012 6:41:29 PM

Sorry but i don't think she should be in movies. in my opinion she should stick to what she's good at...singing.

by fabey15 on 1/5/2012 6:26:22 PM

I adore acting and theater. I've done it for as long as i can remember but bringing these modern day actors into a beautiful Broadway musical won't work. I encourage for more producers to make more big musical production but with castings like these it gives me doubts...

by Love:) on 1/5/2012 5:31:31 PM

if taylor swifts in it, you bet ill be seeing it!!! Smile

by sydneybean37 on 1/5/2012 5:22:13 PM

Girls don't freak out yet no one has confirmed she has the role. Leah Michelle and Scarlet Johansen are als in the running for Eponine. I know Swift is only in the running for her fan base, but everyone should still see it. Hugh Jackman is playing the lead of Val Jean and he has a tony and got his start in the Royal British Theater. Russel Crowe will be Javert and Helena Bonham Carter Smile will take on Madame Thénardier(Love) and Sacha Baron Cohen as Monsieur Thénardier. Also Amanda Seyfried isn't definite either even though she would play a great Cossette. Besides the Swift possibility the cast looks great.

by arg5890 on 1/5/2012 4:21:00 PM

I love tay, but she should stick with singing!

by Luv2Sing16 on 1/5/2012 3:16:30 PM

No taylor is not right for something like les miserables. she would be too cheesy for something that means the miserables

by kate_jude828 on 1/5/2012 2:52:45 PM

I think they may be okay. But I'm an actual actress. I'd make a better Cossette. And my Aunt (who played this part on BROADWAY!) would make a better Eponine than Taylor. Acting is in my blood. Bad country singing is in hers.

by angelicjade on 1/5/2012 2:36:30 PM

Am I the only one who thinks that actresses are now always trying to be singers and singers are trying to be actresses?

by Dreamweaver15 on 1/5/2012 1:07:22 PM

I agree with coco_luvr, be a singer, not a actress!

by Dreamweaver15 on 1/5/2012 1:05:48 PM

okay, she is not an actress. she is a singer. and Les Mis is like one of the best musicals ever! don't ruin it by making it into a movie, and a bad one at that.

by coco_luvr on 1/5/2012 12:58:16 PM

I love Taylor Swift but I do not think she right for the role at all. They are just trying to make it into a movie teens will go see.

by fairychick on 1/5/2012 9:15:56 AM

She's way wrong for the part! So is Amanda Seyfried! I realize that they think they will sell tickets, but it's going to be awful! Taylor Swift cannot pull off Eponine, it's much to emotional for her, she needs to stick to singing

by TeamPotter on 1/5/2012 8:32:46 AM

Awesome, can't wait to see the movie Smile

by Malgal22 on 1/5/2012 12:34:34 AM

I think Taylor should stick to singing, I didn't really like her acting in Valentines Day. And what the heck is Les Miserables?????

by gldiva98 on 1/5/2012 12:25:39 AM

Ok, I like Taylor and everything, but this just isn't the right fit for her. She's not the best actor and I just can't pivture her singing "On My Own" with the right emotion and passion. I've both read the book and seen the original movie and I know that this won't be quite right. Although I do love how she sings "Safe and Sound" for the Hunger Games soundtrack. She does do that with heart and sings it beautifully Smile

by theatreluver26 on 1/4/2012 10:05:03 PM

I'm sorry, but this is one of the worst casting decisions i've ever seen. I adore Les Mis, have for years, and Taylor Swift simply does not have the acting talent or vocal ability to pull off a role like Eponine.

I don't even know if I'll go to see this movie anymore.

by wolf_girl93 on 1/4/2012 9:47:13 PM

i would see if Taylor was in it

by cattyperry on 1/4/2012 9:45:24 PM

I like Taylor Swift, I think her music is pretty good, but she is not able to play Eponine. It takes a lot of vocal talent to play that role and Taylor just doesn't have that talent. If she wants to try acting, great, but she should try starting with a role that is in her ability to play, not one that's over her head.

by piggy312 on 1/4/2012 8:30:26 PM

hopefully a good movie... i want to see taylor rock the big screen.

by amileofroses on 1/4/2012 8:29:49 PM

Hey Schoneboom, well since he's in a relationship he is off limits. Take this time now to get to know him more, so once you're older and he's single you guys can date. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I like this guy he is my bgf and I think he likes me to but he has a gf and he know what I like him and keep in mind that i am 13 and my parents have a hard time for me to have dating Lynae P.

by Schoneboom on 1/4/2012 8:21:36 PM

OMG that would be sooooo awesome if she was. i would totally go see it partically because i am currently taking french and my teacher showed us some clips from Les Miserables after a group of students went to see it at the Devos Hall in GR, MI. I heard it was spetacular!!!! so i would totally go see it even if Taylor wasn't in it, but she would probably make it better.

by Prettytough14 on 1/4/2012 8:07:31 PM

GO TAYLOR SWIFT. she needs more attention after laying low in 2011. plus i wanna see how good taylor is at this stuff

by bubblerain on 1/4/2012 8:01:25 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/4/2012 7:59:30 PM

OMG, YES! I <3 Taylor!! Can't wait to see it! Laughing

by guitarluv17 on 1/4/2012 7:37:32 PM

Hey xThisGirl13x, no GL is for young girls like you, so we need chicas your age to model. For clearer skin you need to find an acne solution that works for you. Neutrogena, Burt's Bees, Clearasil, Proactiv all have great products. Just hit up drugstores like Rite-aid and CVS for their acne treatments. Ruffle and layered shirts male chests appear bigger, so try wearing some of them. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
sorry this doesnt really have to do with this topic!
3 thingsSmile
1) I wold love to model for GL. im 5"5 but im only 12. is that too young?
2) what is a good way to get clear skin fast? im getting my headshot soon and i dont really want to edit my photos.
3) im badly flat chested. im the only one out of y friends who is. Is their anything that can help? and i just got my period so doese that mean my boobs stopped growing? is their anything i can wear to have my girls appear bigger?
Thanks in advance!! Lynae P.

by xThisGirl13x on 1/4/2012 7:24:22 PM

eek, sorry, no. i don't really think this is her thing. i'd go see it for helena bonham carter though Smile

by fedorachick189 on 1/4/2012 7:10:25 PM

Oh La La Romantic! If It Has Taylor Swift. It Can't Be Bad Since All Of Her Fans Are The Lowest Like The Age Of 4.

by Eddy Kala on 1/4/2012 7:02:35 PM

Def would see it! I <3 Taylor!

by Milkdog64 on 1/4/2012 6:57:33 PM

Hmm, Les Mis- nice!! I'm not sure how good Taylor's acting skills are, (I haven't seen Valentine's Day). But it will be interesting to see if this version that's trying to relate to teens will be fantastic-ly awesome or if the fact that they're trying to relate to teens will have the actors butcher the classic Tong

by svds on 1/4/2012 6:52:39 PM

I will def see it... I LOVE Taylor<3

Need advice, like, NOW??? Then come to me! I give advice on anything!!!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/4/2012 6:46:44 PM

I'd definately go to see it if it is not rated R because, then I have to wait for it to come out on Redbox. GL also remember that Taylor is staring in the Lorax an animated movie at least that is what I heard. I'D TOTALLY GO SEE IT I'M LIKE HER #1 WI SWIFTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 1/4/2012 6:32:05 PM

If you love Taylor Swift, then please join my club "Taylor Swifties Forever" Just go on my profile and scroll down and you will find it! Smile Please join!

by pink and purple girl on 1/4/2012 6:24:16 PM

Hmm, depends what kind of movie it is, if its rated PG13 or lower I'll be allowed to see it, but if its PG13 I'll have to run it by my parents real quick and most likely they'll tag along to make sure its appropriate, sheesh, its Taylor Swift, not Katy Perry or something that'll be inappropriate, my parents are nuts!!!!!!

by clem10 on 1/4/2012 6:13:35 PM

I would definitely see it, but not because Taylor Swift's in it. I don't really think she would make a good Eponine. I love her, though!

by supersingershannon on 1/4/2012 5:34:35 PM

Everyone's saying how horrible the movies going to be, but just like iloveroo50, I love the theater too. i think everyone should try theater, and taylor is no exception. A lot of people in my school think acting is dumb, but you never know unless you try. So acting isn't for everyone. Don't you think taylor AT LEAST deserves a chance?

by averagegirl289 on 1/4/2012 5:26:56 PM

Are you kidding me ! I'm a les mis fan and sjhe would make an awful eponine! Really On my own with a country twang! What was the casting director thinking?!

by arg5890 on 1/4/2012 5:16:02 PM

I am a die hard theatre fan. Acting, singing, etc. is my passion.
Les Mis is one of my favorite musicals, so when I heard a while back they were making a movie adaption I was scared they would make it too mainstream and horrible.
My suspicions are confirmed...
Taylor and the other both are horrible for the role.
The producers are attempting to associate Les Mis with teens, and to do this they are using celebrities, who will ruin it.
This casting makes me want to cry...
Everyone, simply everyone is pretty much horrible...

by iloveroo50 on 1/4/2012 5:08:34 PM

I would definitely see that movie! Taylor is my role model! Smile

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 1/4/2012 4:57:59 PM

I like Taylor, but I don't think that she could pull it off.

by volleyballhannah on 1/4/2012 4:52:40 PM

id def c it.. unless its rated R

by abbyglow500 on 1/4/2012 4:44:15 PM

Yes!!! I'm exited...Taylor's perfect for the part! Laughing

by da:DaeSHINES on 1/4/2012 4:23:49 PM

I think she would be great on the big screen, I wish she had a bigger role in Valentine's Day because she can act. I would definitely go see Les Miserables if Taylor was in it.

I feel bad for her recent embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions but Taylor can do what she wants and seems to be very likable. Some guys I know make weird comments about her but most of my friends love her.

by luckykel on 1/4/2012 4:23:20 PM

i hope it works out for Taylor!!!

by koohuh on 1/4/2012 4:19:52 PM