9 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

11 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

12 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

Party-perfect mini meatballs

Foodies across the globe have spoken. It’s out with cupcakes and cakeballs, popsicles and homemade ice cream. This year, we’re digging a traditional favorite: the meatball. These...

i love meatballs. will have to give theses a try!!!

by peaceloverr21 on 1/22/2012 10:58:48 AM

Meat Balls and buttered noodles are the best! plain but still Yummy Smile

by alyssarae on 1/17/2012 7:52:09 PM

eggplant meatballs are sooo good!!! They sound weird but i tried them and they r amazing!!! If u r interested just look it up on the internet.

by Vanilla cookie on 1/7/2012 10:30:21 PM

Hey AshleyThomas1997, just explain to your parents all the reasons you want to move. Let them know it has nothing to do with anything they've done, but you just like that location better. I'm sure they'll be a little sad at first but once you explain everything to them they should understand. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 1/7/2012 6:24:30 PM

Yummmmy(:

Join my advice Queen Page on my profile! I can give advice on everything! I've been through it all, and if I havent my friends have, who come to me for advice. Not sure what to wear today? Boy troubles? Friends mad at you? Family issues? I'm a pro. Ask away, and I'll reply ASAP<3

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/7/2012 8:03:46 AM

I love meaty balls but veggie balls sound good too! I like the kind you can stick a tooth pick in.

by luckykel on 1/6/2012 10:42:20 PM

Yay for veggie balls!

by alw8898 on 1/5/2012 7:33:14 PM

Yum.....:-p

Come join my club, DIY queens, for great crafts, recipes, and more!

by Tinyfire14 on 1/5/2012 7:26:58 PM

Yum, I love meatballs! Tong

by kayla9 on 1/5/2012 6:20:10 PM

I like meatballs but those look kinda gross. They look slimy, gooey, and icky. Hehehe!

by AlyForever<3 on 1/4/2012 11:00:10 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.