10 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

13 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

14 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Party-perfect mini meatballs

Foodies across the globe have spoken. It’s out with cupcakes and cakeballs, popsicles and homemade ice cream. This year, we’re digging a traditional favorite: the meatball. These...

i love meatballs. will have to give theses a try!!!

by peaceloverr21 on 1/22/2012 10:58:48 AM

Meat Balls and buttered noodles are the best! plain but still Yummy Smile

by alyssarae on 1/17/2012 7:52:09 PM

eggplant meatballs are sooo good!!! They sound weird but i tried them and they r amazing!!! If u r interested just look it up on the internet.

by Vanilla cookie on 1/7/2012 10:30:21 PM

Hey AshleyThomas1997, just explain to your parents all the reasons you want to move. Let them know it has nothing to do with anything they've done, but you just like that location better. I'm sure they'll be a little sad at first but once you explain everything to them they should understand. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 1/7/2012 6:24:30 PM

Yummmmy(:

Join my advice Queen Page on my profile! I can give advice on everything! I've been through it all, and if I havent my friends have, who come to me for advice. Not sure what to wear today? Boy troubles? Friends mad at you? Family issues? I'm a pro. Ask away, and I'll reply ASAP<3

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/7/2012 8:03:46 AM

I love meaty balls but veggie balls sound good too! I like the kind you can stick a tooth pick in.

by luckykel on 1/6/2012 10:42:20 PM

Yay for veggie balls!

by alw8898 on 1/5/2012 7:33:14 PM

Yum.....:-p

Come join my club, DIY queens, for great crafts, recipes, and more!

by Tinyfire14 on 1/5/2012 7:26:58 PM

Yum, I love meatballs! Tong

by kayla9 on 1/5/2012 6:20:10 PM

I like meatballs but those look kinda gross. They look slimy, gooey, and icky. Hehehe!

by AlyForever<3 on 1/4/2012 11:00:10 PM