AN HOUR AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

2 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

4 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Party-perfect mini meatballs

Foodies across the globe have spoken. It’s out with cupcakes and cakeballs, popsicles and homemade ice cream. This year, we’re digging a traditional favorite: the meatball. These...

This sounds yummy(:
Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/4/2012 8:01:42 PM

im a vegetarian...

by actress456 on 1/4/2012 7:58:14 PM

Yup girl you're cool. Smile Smile

@ Lynae P. Ok thank you I was starting to get worried. Lynae P.

by Princess Keziyah on 1/4/2012 7:50:18 PM

Hey Princess Keziyah, the first year you get your period, they tend to be irregular. Some cycles will last longer than others. After a while they'll get on some sort of scheldue. Sounds like your healthy to me. Xoxo

Hi,How are you? Ok so I'm waiting for my 4th period.Last week made a month since I got my last period.Is that normal or abnormal?
Keziyah Laughing Lynae P.

by Princess Keziyah on 1/4/2012 7:05:52 PM

The picture looks like sweaty ice cream!! I like meatballs, yes, but those in the pictures look kinda gross Tong

by svds on 1/4/2012 6:47:49 PM

Hey oreolover123, just write to pinkandpurplegirl and let her know you meant to transfer the club to pink and purple girl. Get pinkandpurplegirl to transfer the club, and apologize to pink and purple girl about the confusion. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

I gave away my club, JUSTIN BIEBER FAN CLUB i ment to give it to "pink and purple girl" But i accidently wrote "pinkandpurplegirl" So now idk who owns it now! So now i cant transfer the club to the girl i ment to in the first place! Help! What can i do?? please help. Lynae P.

by oreolover123 on 1/4/2012 5:35:42 PM

It's actually the year of the dragon. Clearly, a recipe for that is needed next.

by peaches and raspberries on 1/4/2012 5:02:03 PM

Those look SOOOOOOOO good! My mom makes mini meatballs with a gross-sounding grape jelly/ chile sauce mixture and their actually DELICIOUS.

by Colierox on 1/4/2012 4:45:55 PM

Isn't it the year of the dragon too? Laughing

by da:DaeSHINES on 1/4/2012 4:22:00 PM

malgal22 tis right tis the year of the dragon but meatballs are good too. The best way to eat meatballs is on SPAGHETTI TACOS they are super delish. look the recipe up they have it under recipes on this website you might have to go back a little while because they had it up almost like a year ago

by star53 on 1/4/2012 4:15:16 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!