3 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

4 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

5 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Party-perfect mini meatballs

Foodies across the globe have spoken. It’s out with cupcakes and cakeballs, popsicles and homemade ice cream. This year, we’re digging a traditional favorite: the meatball. These...

i love meatballs. will have to give theses a try!!!

by peaceloverr21 on 1/22/2012 10:58:48 AM

Meat Balls and buttered noodles are the best! plain but still Yummy Smile

by alyssarae on 1/17/2012 7:52:09 PM

eggplant meatballs are sooo good!!! They sound weird but i tried them and they r amazing!!! If u r interested just look it up on the internet.

by Vanilla cookie on 1/7/2012 10:30:21 PM

Hey AshleyThomas1997, just explain to your parents all the reasons you want to move. Let them know it has nothing to do with anything they've done, but you just like that location better. I'm sure they'll be a little sad at first but once you explain everything to them they should understand. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 1/7/2012 6:24:30 PM

Yummmmy(:

Join my advice Queen Page on my profile! I can give advice on everything! I've been through it all, and if I havent my friends have, who come to me for advice. Not sure what to wear today? Boy troubles? Friends mad at you? Family issues? I'm a pro. Ask away, and I'll reply ASAP<3

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/7/2012 8:03:46 AM

I love meaty balls but veggie balls sound good too! I like the kind you can stick a tooth pick in.

by luckykel on 1/6/2012 10:42:20 PM

Yay for veggie balls!

by alw8898 on 1/5/2012 7:33:14 PM

Yum.....:-p

Come join my club, DIY queens, for great crafts, recipes, and more!

by Tinyfire14 on 1/5/2012 7:26:58 PM

Yum, I love meatballs! Tong

by kayla9 on 1/5/2012 6:20:10 PM

I like meatballs but those look kinda gross. They look slimy, gooey, and icky. Hehehe!

by AlyForever<3 on 1/4/2012 11:00:10 PM

This sounds yummy(:
***********************************************************
Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/4/2012 8:01:42 PM

im a vegetarian...

by actress456 on 1/4/2012 7:58:14 PM

Yup girl you're cool. Smile Smile

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
@ Lynae P. Ok thank you I was starting to get worried. Lynae P.

by Princess Keziyah on 1/4/2012 7:50:18 PM

Hey Princess Keziyah, the first year you get your period, they tend to be irregular. Some cycles will last longer than others. After a while they'll get on some sort of scheldue. Sounds like your healthy to me. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi,How are you? Ok so I'm waiting for my 4th period.Last week made a month since I got my last period.Is that normal or abnormal?
Thx,
Keziyah Laughing Lynae P.

by Princess Keziyah on 1/4/2012 7:05:52 PM

The picture looks like sweaty ice cream!! I like meatballs, yes, but those in the pictures look kinda gross Tong

by svds on 1/4/2012 6:47:49 PM

Hey oreolover123, just write to pinkandpurplegirl and let her know you meant to transfer the club to pink and purple girl. Get pinkandpurplegirl to transfer the club, and apologize to pink and purple girl about the confusion. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

I gave away my club, JUSTIN BIEBER FAN CLUB i ment to give it to "pink and purple girl" But i accidently wrote "pinkandpurplegirl" So now idk who owns it now! So now i cant transfer the club to the girl i ment to in the first place! Help! What can i do?? please help. Lynae P.

by oreolover123 on 1/4/2012 5:35:42 PM

It's actually the year of the dragon. Clearly, a recipe for that is needed next.

by peaches and raspberries on 1/4/2012 5:02:03 PM

Those look SOOOOOOOO good! My mom makes mini meatballs with a gross-sounding grape jelly/ chile sauce mixture and their actually DELICIOUS.

by Colierox on 1/4/2012 4:45:55 PM

Isn't it the year of the dragon too? Laughing

by da:DaeSHINES on 1/4/2012 4:22:00 PM

malgal22 tis right tis the year of the dragon but meatballs are good too. The best way to eat meatballs is on SPAGHETTI TACOS they are super delish. look the recipe up they have it under recipes on this website you might have to go back a little while because they had it up almost like a year ago

by star53 on 1/4/2012 4:15:16 PM

Actually it's the year of the Dragon.

by Malgal22 on 1/4/2012 3:45:46 PM