2 HOURS AGO We created the ultimate checklist of things to think about while you hunt for the perf workout class!: http://t.co/eU6WdAeW0s

3 HOURS AGO Sweet treats: 6 good enough to eat beauty products!: http://t.co/ylzXi1F6QX

4 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 go glam from lips to tips with @paulfranktweets’s makeup set from @MichaelsStores: http://t.co/XrbLQcGrR7

COMMENTS

7 cute products keep your skin glowy

Say goodbye to pale winter skin with these blushes and bronzers.

MOD MOD MOD !
well im allowed to wear makeup!but i dont wanna mess up my face which kind of makeup brand do you recomend ?please help Laughing

hey! Lush and Origins both make great products that keep good skincare in mind Smile

Helen S.

by cyndylubsyew on 10/20/2012 3:14:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm a tween and I have a lot of zits on my forehead. They're really small, except for a big one here and there, BUT the whole area is red. I've tried Buf-Puf, Neutragena, and Oxy! When I wash my face, I only get more red! What's the dealio, and can you help me? Thnx. Smile

Hey girl, there's a chance it could be rosacea, which is caused by blood vessels breaking and is easily treatable with antibiotics. That's more common in older women, though, so your best bet is to see a dermatologist about this one.
Carrie R.

by Christiangal345 on 6/13/2012 1:12:38 PM

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

by fashion456 on 5/21/2012 8:56:50 PM

@OceanWavez thank you

by smileyface101yea on 3/3/2012 5:34:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! Please!!!!!!!
Hi! Well I <3 make up and own tons but I'm not allowed to wear itCry I am thirteen and have slightly pale skin and dark dark brown hair. I have dark circles under my eyes sometimes so I sometimes wear consealer. I am allowed to wear lip gloss but that's it. Maybe once or twice a month I will wear blush but I don't think my mom really notices. Sometimes i get really bored with my face. I think that my mom doesnt want me to wear make up because she doesnt like me looking older and mature. I wish I could wear eyeliner because it makes my eyes pop. Do you have any suggestions for make up that might get my mom's OK? I also wanted to wear some blush and pink eyeliner for v day....how can I get my moms permission? And if not, do you have any suggestions on how I can change up my look when I get bored? Thanks! <3 u guys!

Hey girlie,

Mom is probably saying "no" to makeup because of the way it looks, not the ingredients in it. So giving you new types of makeup to try, natural recipes, etc. won't work. Try talking to her and telling her you totally understand her rule - you don't want to wear a lot of makeup either, because it looks unnatural and fake. But ask her if you'd be able to compromise. If you could wear makeup to school one day a week in a natural and fresh way, she gets total approval and you won't ask about wearing it more often, you'll do an extra chore, whatever you think will do the trick. Offer to show her your best natural look! To achieve that natural look, you should actually avoid eyeliner because it defines your eyes in a dramatic way. For school, go for an eyeshadow on the lash line in a neutral tone, like chocolate brown. Blend it into the lash line and up onto your lid. Dust a pale shimmery gold or a pastel pink over the entire lid. Finish with your normal blush and lipgloss combo - just enough to make a difference! To change up your look, you could always change the color of your lip gloss. That actually makes a big change: light pink vs. cranberry vs. nude tones can change your whole look Smile
Lauren C.

by CamTheGreat on 2/12/2012 4:06:03 AM

The NYX stick blush looks like something I'll try.

by ColleenMonster on 2/11/2012 4:21:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi. I have semi-light skin and dirty blonde hair with blonde highlights. my skin is generally rosier than most to the point where i can't even wear blush. its almost like i put too much blush all over my face. how can i fix this? Thanks Smile

Try using a tinted moisturizer. It will cover your skin enough to mask some of the redness but not all of it. Having naturally rosie cheeks is a good thing. You will save so much money on blush!
Amanda P.

by AquaMasquerade on 2/8/2012 4:31:21 PM

@smileyface101yea

Mineral powder works great, and like what the MOD said, blotting linens are good too. Try using a toner in oily areas to help keep oil at bay. Try looking for products formulated as "oil-free" and/or "mattifying." Hope I helped ;)

by OceanWavez on 2/4/2012 9:05:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
what is a good not so expensive foundation that wont clog pores and what is the correct way to apply it without making your face seem shiny during the day...it always happens to me especially around my nose since i have combination skin where my tzone is oily and the rest is normal or dry

Hey girl,

CoverGirl and Neutrogena offer some great natural foundations that you can buy at the drugstore, but if this is your first time wearing makeup, don't be afraid to ask for professional help at a beauty outlet like Ulta or Sephora! It's natural for your T-zone to get oily, so try using oil blotting sheets and a powder throughout the day to keep your skin fresh.

Meghan D.

by smileyface101yea on 2/4/2012 11:05:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
y dont my questions ever show up or get answered

You need to be a little patient because we do answer each question, one at a time...and there's only one MOD working each shift! So sometimes, things get a little busy. But I don't see any other questions from you waiting to be answered, so go back to where you posted them and I'm sure you'll find the answers.
Lauren C.