5 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

6 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

8 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

7 cute products keep your skin glowy

Say goodbye to pale winter skin with these blushes and bronzers.

Hi, so I have a question. There is MAC, Nars, Clinique, and other expensive brands. And then there's CoverGirl, Maybelline, e.l.f, that is SOOOO much less expensive, and the colors seem identical when you compare them to other high end brands. Is the quality the same too? Because why spend $33 on a NARS bronzer when you can get THE SAME COLOR (pretty much) in CoverGirl for only $4? I don't get it...

Hey girl! Makeup is just like anything else--some is worth the splurge, and some is not. The difference between the expensive and inexpensive products is the ingredients that are used. High-end makeup products tend to use better ingredients that make the product stay longer. For right now, I'd stick with buying the cheaper stuff so that you can experiment a bit and see what products you like best. Unless it's something that you wear everyday, I would save your money and go with the makeup you can buy from drugstores.

Colleen K.

by New_York_City on 1/23/2012 10:40:28 AM

Hey Girls! Join my club: You're a Natural Beauty!
P.s. the ! is a part of the name

by I<3VolleyBall13 on 1/22/2012 9:45:32 AM

Hey lolhugluv1, to get rid of the dark circles you can place a cold tea bag below your eyes for 15 minutes, put a cold rag or bag of ice on your eyes. Doubling or tripping up on pillows may help stop fluid from flowing to your eyelids. Be sure to drink lots of water too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

So I have really bad dark circles under my eyes, and I have had them for years! I can't get rid of them!! I have tired everything, all different types of concealors and stuff, but it wont work. I have been researching online about stuff to do, and i have been trying to get lots of sleep, but they just wont go away. Any tips?? Lynae P.

by lolhugluv1 on 1/21/2012 2:35:39 PM

is it just me or does the ones from E.L.F and Bonne Bell look exactly the same???

by glass-tears on 1/20/2012 6:44:37 PM

TIP: if ur not allowed to wear eyeshadow (like meSmile ) use whatever concelear you use and put it on the fold where your eyelid ends. It brightens up your eyes!!!!

by <3basketball on 1/19/2012 11:03:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! I try everything with makeup but the thing that bothers me is i have green eyes and i hate them is there any makeup to make them look blue or grey thnx!!! Please help!!

Hey girlie,

There's no way to make your eyes appear a different color, but there ARE ways to enhance your natural eye color and make it look gorgeous green! Eyeshadow colors like purple, gold, bronze, and turquoise will really complement your eyes and make them look gorgeous. I have brown eyes and I so wish I had green eyes to play with... they can be so much FUN with makeup! Smile
Lauren C.

by rubyeve13 on 1/19/2012 8:46:34 PM

I love highlighters! The elf bronzing powder in luminence is awesome! kind of sparkly though... use it sparingly..

by khanhs on 1/16/2012 2:26:43 PM

I recommend Covergirl foundation good for any skin color!

by Tiger3211 on 1/15/2012 9:05:57 PM

Hey dancethenightaway, yup chicky!! Xoxo

the picture for the Bonne Bell is the elf one!!! I wouldn't have noticed except that they are the same picture..... Lynae P.

by dancethenightaway on 1/13/2012 6:06:49 PM

OMGHHKP! It doesnt have the right photo for the Bonne Bell Blush n Go Natural Blush!!!!!

by dancethenightaway on 1/13/2012 6:03:47 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?