1 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

2 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to nix nasty thigh sweat probz: http://t.co/982h3PqHBE

COMMENTS

7 cute products keep your skin glowy

Say goodbye to pale winter skin with these blushes and bronzers.

MODMODMODMOD MOD MOD
...And what kind/brand should I use? It needs to be pretty inexpensive-medium priced unless it lasts a long time and is really good quality.
Also what kind of mascara should I use? I normally use mascara and curl my lashes, but what color? And I'm kind of confused about the different formulas, like thickening and lengthening. What's best for me? My eyes are a medium-dark blue and sometimes have green of gray in them.
Thanks!!! I know it's long, but please help!

To answer your new questions that I didn't answer on your other comment...

1) Try those "tried and true" brands like Maybelline or Cover Girl. They're moderately priced, not too expensive but not super cheap. Find a coupon to a drugstore or makeup store like Ulta to get a couple dollars off. That way, you know you're investing in a product that will last a long time and that you'll love! Smile

2) Start off with a plain mascara. I love Maybelline's Great Lash in Blackest Black or Medium/Dark Brown, depending on your hair color. Get the classic version and practice with that - it's my fave! Lengthening and thickening mascaras are fine, but personally I've never seen crazy results that made me head-over-heels for them. I think it depends more on the application brush than anything else Smile
Lauren C.

by smileybai13 on 1/12/2012 9:43:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok I am very pale, not like redhead/porcelain pale but just pretty pale. I've got a cute little sprinkling of freckles under my eyes and across my nose too. I've got big blue eyes, full lips and rich brown hair. I have pretty clear skin, sometimes the occasional pimple. (this is to give u an idea of what I look like)
What do you think I should wear for makeup? I don't know if I should wear bronzer or blush, of I need foundation, what kind and color of mascara etc. I don't want to be that bold, I'm aiming for a natural look. What do you suggest? It needs to be relatively cheap unless it lasts a long time.

Hey girlie,

Personally, I'd skip foundation and just use a bit of concealer to brighten up under your eyes and cover blemishes, if you get pimples. A cream blush on the apples of your cheeks could be cute too, for a sweet and romantic look! Your coloring reminds me of Zooey Deschanel, who looks AMAZING with natural makeup. I'd try a simple, thin line of liquid eyeliner on your top lashes (or a cream liner blended into a softly faded line, if liquid is too dramatic for ya), finished with a coat of mascara and a flirty pale pink lip gloss. It's super easy - and gorgeous!
Lauren C.

by smileybai13 on 1/12/2012 7:07:59 PM

Deedles1621- you may want to help but it could be considered rude to confront his parents about it. Perhaps Express concerns of any unusual behavior, and phrase it like this "Hey, I've noticed he seems to gulp a lot, do you think its a problem?" make them aware of his symptoms without playing doctor.

by smileybai13 on 1/12/2012 7:04:02 PM

blush is my obsession! i love benefit bella bimba. its a bit of a splurge but its soo pretty and def worth it.

by bakergirl508 on 1/10/2012 8:28:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod I have a question this will be my third time posting it. I really dont wanna be rude because I know you have to check all comments but here it goes. I have a presentation coming up in February and I need to dress up the whole day that includes the shoes. Where can I find a pair of heels that go with a black and white dress that I can wear the entire school day that wont kill my feet? Your answer is much appreciated Thanks!!!

Hey girly,

Try to find a pair of heels that are short and black. These should work perfectly.

Catie C.

by 15hayhay on 1/10/2012 3:32:49 PM

Mod Mod Mod !!
I wear Blush in the summer but im super pale and use powder and bronzer on top of it ! but I want to change what I use i've been using a E.L.F powder but want to use like cover-girl . Any Suggestions for a new makeup routine ?
also i just got my hair cut to my shoulders with long layers any good hairstyles ?

Hey girly,

Cover girl is a great brand! I would also suggest putting the blush on top of the powder and bronzer. As for hairstyles, I would try a half-back style. That would look really cute!

Catie C.

by barngirl on 1/10/2012 12:36:49 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!
I babysit this boy in my neighborhood. He's 4. He is very hyper and doesn't listen sometimes. In science Im learning bout syndromes. And I think he has tourettes. He blinks and gulps alot. And they say kids with tourettes can also have ADHD. I looked it up on wiki and he sounds like he may have it. I don't wanna go to the parents and be yeah ur kid has a syndrome but I don't wanna not say anything cause sometimes they Hav a hard time with him. I don't mind baby-sitting him if he does. What do I do??? Thanks so much

by Deedles1621 on 1/8/2012 10:22:25 PM

Try baby lips for your lips! AMAZING!!

by qtpie121 on 1/8/2012 8:42:33 PM

MOD! I'm going back to school tomorrow, and during the whole winter break I've been having trouble sleeping- I've been falling asleep between 3am and 4am, even if I go to bed at 9 or 10. I have to wake up at 6:45 tomorrow, so I'm gonna get only a few hours of sleep. How can I stay awake during school tomorrow, and how can I LOOK awake tomorrow?

Put light makeup under your eyes. Like a shade lighter than your complexion. That will brighten up under your eyes. As for staying awake just get some coffee or something and i promise youll survive the day. Plus being tire will help you fall asleep easier tomorrow night. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by rocketqueenxo on 1/8/2012 5:55:27 PM

There is a guy that I like but the problem is that he is in 8th grade while i am 7th. I cant date, but i do have dances. I have 2 classes with him and see him all the time in the hallway. Is there a way that i could get his attention?

Ask him to the next dance! But until then the best way to get his attention is to talk to him. Get to know him. Share stories etc and just learn more about each other. That will help you establish a friendship. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.