12 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

15 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

16 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

7 cute products keep your skin glowy

Say goodbye to pale winter skin with these blushes and bronzers.

I use a lot of moisturizer in the winter so that my skin stays fresh. My favorite blush is this Cover Girl kind I have, and my favorite bronzer is MAC.

by supersingershannon on 1/8/2012 4:46:40 PM

Almay blush is great! It comes in lots of shades, but natural is one of the best. I love it! And, it's not crazy expensive like some of the stuff up there.

by cuteychica on 1/8/2012 3:32:40 PM

This is exactly what I needed. The winter is so bad to my skin. It's ridiculous! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/8/2012 11:26:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
What do you think is an appropriate age to start wearing makeup? and how do you convince your mom to get you some??
thanks!
Sarah

Hey Sarah,

The "right" age is different for every girl! Personally, I think you should start using makeup when you respect yourself/your body enough not to go overboard with it. This isn't Halloween - your goal should be to use a subtle amount to enhance your natural beauty, not cover up your whole face. If you think you're there and would use it appropriately, talk to mom. DON'T go with the argument, "But everyone else is using makeup!" Instead, tell her you feel old enough to use it once in a while and you want to get the basics so you can practice/get good at it. Tell her you won't use too much and she'll always have final approval before you leave the house. Bringing her into your decision and giving her some power will totally make her more willing to say yes! Smile
Lauren C.

by way2qt4u on 1/8/2012 10:58:51 AM

I Love NARS Blush It Works Wonders!

by Eddy Kala on 1/8/2012 10:11:21 AM

UHHH OR IF U DONT WANT 2 SPEND 40 DOLLARS ON A BRONZER, USE NYX NON-POWDER BLUSHER THAT IS A LIQUID! IT MAKES UR SKIN LOOK GLOWING AND U DONT BREAK THE BUDGET SINCE ITS ABOUT $3 AND I HAVE IT AND I <3333 IT!!!!!!!!!!

by legallyginger12345 on 1/8/2012 9:00:28 AM

bronzer is like my bestfriend! LOL i love how it had alot of shimmer in it

by j4zm09 on 1/8/2012 1:20:36 AM

HEY GUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLS! Like books like:
THE HUNGER GAMES
THE CLIQUE
TWIIGHT
HARRY POTTER
THIRTEEN REASONS WHY
PERCY JACKSON AND THE LIGHTNING THEIF
then join the club POPULAR BOOKS! we discuss the movies, the series, actors, characters, and other kewl things! :o)

by briana13 on 1/8/2012 1:02:44 AM

Mod Mod Mod
I love this guy... he's nice and funny. I'm 16 and in 11th grade so I'm thinking ahead into the future. I want to go to college and then become a writer, I want to write about love. Here's the thing, the guy I like is a farmer and will always be. He's happy where he is I already know he's is, which means he's going no where. He's everything I ever wanted in a guy though. So no what?
--Thanks

Hey babe,

It's great that you're thinking so hard about the future and planning your life so you aren't unprepared...but it's ok to stop, take a deep breath, and just enjoy the moment sometimes! Personally, I think that's what you should do here. You're in 11th grade so you have 1.5 years left in high school. That's plenty of time to enjoy your chemistry with this guy, get to know him better, and even date if things lead there! You know you'll want to move away to college and branch out, while he has plans of his own that are closer to home. But that doesn't mean you can't learn from each other, enjoy each other, and make each other happy for the time that you have! <33 Don't miss out on great opportunities just because they don't "fit" into your master plan or you're scared of them not fitting in the future. Stay motivated and driven toward your goals...but remember to have fun and relax now and then, too.
Lauren C.

by volleyballlovergirlie on 1/8/2012 12:30:26 AM

Too bad I'm not allowed to wear makeup yet... not even blush or bronzer! Frown

by kayla9 on 1/8/2012 12:22:41 AM