2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

5 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

6 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Snag the romance trend look from our Feb/Mar '12 issue

The looks you'll fall in love with.

Im in love with that scarf Smile oooo gimmi gimmi gimmi lol

by wakacje on 2/11/2012 11:56:56 AM

Go Patriots!

by swimminchica on 2/5/2012 6:55:01 AM

Mod Mod Mod! i cant wear flats cuz they dont fit my feet! they squeeze my toes, but fall off my heels! Any suggestions 4 spring shoes? btw my parents dont let me wear heels

Hey girlie,

Try sandals with a lot of coverage, like gladiator style sandals! You could also go with a more relaxed pair of sneakers, like Converse or Keds <3
Lauren C.

by swimminchica on 2/5/2012 6:38:09 AM

I love putting pieces like that together, it looks soo cute!Smile

by LAS625 on 1/25/2012 12:12:50 AM

Hii girls! I am the gal to come to for hair, make-up, and clothes advice and help! Please visit my Advice Queen page for any help you need!

by izzygirl13 on 1/24/2012 6:42:31 PM

1 word- clashy

by stylishlyflauntingit on 1/16/2012 4:28:43 PM

those clothes are so cute. now i have to convince my mom to by me those.

by skyler1559 on 1/13/2012 5:34:08 PM

My fave trend would have to b lace tights. I have one pair, and they are my best friend!!!!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/7/2012 11:06:18 PM

Love the scarf so much! I have to get that! Omg I'm in lovee

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/7/2012 9:12:14 PM

oh jesus, i LOVE that scarf! these pieces are so cute! i love this romantice girly trend, i think it's adorable. Smile

by belleoftheboulevard17 on 1/7/2012 2:36:52 PM