10 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

11 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

12 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

Snag the romance trend look from our Feb/Mar '12 issue

The looks you'll fall in love with.

Im in love with that scarf Smile oooo gimmi gimmi gimmi lol

by wakacje on 2/11/2012 11:56:56 AM

Go Patriots!

by swimminchica on 2/5/2012 6:55:01 AM

Mod Mod Mod! i cant wear flats cuz they dont fit my feet! they squeeze my toes, but fall off my heels! Any suggestions 4 spring shoes? btw my parents dont let me wear heels

Hey girlie,

Try sandals with a lot of coverage, like gladiator style sandals! You could also go with a more relaxed pair of sneakers, like Converse or Keds <3
Lauren C.

by swimminchica on 2/5/2012 6:38:09 AM

I love putting pieces like that together, it looks soo cute!Smile

by LAS625 on 1/25/2012 12:12:50 AM

Hii girls! I am the gal to come to for hair, make-up, and clothes advice and help! Please visit my Advice Queen page for any help you need!

by izzygirl13 on 1/24/2012 6:42:31 PM

1 word- clashy

by stylishlyflauntingit on 1/16/2012 4:28:43 PM

those clothes are so cute. now i have to convince my mom to by me those.

by skyler1559 on 1/13/2012 5:34:08 PM

My fave trend would have to b lace tights. I have one pair, and they are my best friend!!!!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/7/2012 11:06:18 PM

Love the scarf so much! I have to get that! Omg I'm in lovee

by EliseLovesMagazines on 1/7/2012 9:12:14 PM

oh jesus, i LOVE that scarf! these pieces are so cute! i love this romantice girly trend, i think it's adorable. Smile

by belleoftheboulevard17 on 1/7/2012 2:36:52 PM

Have a breakout the day before school starts? Try gently exfoliating your skin with a steaming hand towel then putting salicylic acid on the blemish before you go to bed.

What does your bedroom look like?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.