16 MINUTES AGO #ootd: Punky band tee + plenty of patterns + boots by @IHeartUGG. Rock on. #outfitinspo #iheartugg #fashionfriday pic.twitter.com/oIbikgArbY

41 MINUTES AGO The beautiful @bellathorne is taking over our Twitter for a Q&A today! Join us with #GLbella at 3pm EST ❤️ pic.twitter.com/BmszSxVHeC

AN HOUR AGO Need hair inspo? Get #BellaThorne's topknot look here: http://t.co/nh58p0vhTx

COMMENTS

February / March 2012

Go inside our V-Day issue, covered by Frenemies stars Bella and Zendaya...

I never got the issueFrown For Xmas my 'rents got me a subscription to the mag then I waited a loooong time sometime in Febuary I got my mag, the December/January issue Frown then about 3 days ago I got my issue but it was the April/May issue. UGH!

by just_me12 on 3/18/2012 12:04:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I still haven't gotten this issue (feb/mar 2012)! I recently changed my address, if that helps. What do I do?

Hey girl,

You definitely should've gotten that issue by the end of January. First off, have you set up mail forwarding so any mail delivered to your old address would be forwarded to your new one? If so, I'd have your parents call your post office to see if they are processing any mail for you. If not, click here for instructions on reporting your missing issue to GL Smile
Lauren C.

by michaelasttrfld on 3/8/2012 4:11:25 PM

I still haven't gotten the February/March 2012 issue of Girl's Life! I recently changed my address, if that helps, but I'm not sure what to do!

Hey girl, send an e-mail over to GL and they'll work it out for you. No worries!

lauren r.

by michaelasttrfld on 3/7/2012 7:06:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD !
I was wondering when the April/May issue will be coming out for subscribers? Thanks~ Laughing

Hey girl! It should be coming soon! Keep checking your mailbox! Smile

Colleen K.

by bluecatcrazy on 3/7/2012 1:06:27 PM

MOD! Hey, I love GL and I really want to be a model for it! Any tips?

Click here for all the deets! Smile

Lauren C.

by halleballe00 on 3/3/2012 4:12:24 PM

i have been woken up at least 5 times from around midnight till right now witch is 8:10a.m.!!!! What should i say because when we go to dances he doesn't really hang out with me but at school and at home he bothers me so much!!! I need help!!! If anyone has advice post it here!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by lailae on 3/3/2012 9:11:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD ok well i need advise on how to be more confident because i was to be FAMOUS i want to be a singer but im to scared to shine please help!

Hey angelst.marie, check out this article for ten easy tips on gaining self confidence. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/11/15/10-10-second-confidence-boosters.aspx?cp=all

I think it will really help ya! Good luck with your career girly!! Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by angelst.marie on 2/22/2012 5:03:42 PM

ok i have a big crush on one of my friends who goes to an all boys school. his school has the military ball and i was kinda hoping he would hint hint to me. and one of my bff's know i like him and now she's going to the ball with him! i'm so mad at her that i hate everything she does and to be honest, i kinda been giving her the silent treatment.. xP what do i do?!

Wow! That was really mean of your friend. I think it is probably best to just avoid her until she comes to you to apologize.
Amanda P.

by islandgirl23 on 2/22/2012 3:57:38 AM

lalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalala hi....... so bored... im sorry i wasted your time. but it was my time well spent, haha idk watever. BYE!! <3

by DesSD3 on 2/21/2012 8:53:49 PM

I didn't get this issue yet! I got last months issue 2 weeks ago though. My dad just hasnt paid the subscription yet, is that the problem

Hi Girl,

Yea, that's probably why! If you're still not receiving them after your dad paid the subscription, give us a call!
alicia m.