2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 comes clean with @SebamedUSA's Clear Face Collection: http://t.co/16nwoJoQxP

2 HOURS AGO Katy Perry isn’t the only girl who can *ROAR*… Stand out with some cool animal-print fun for your feet!: http://t.co/Xc0EUlm5sL

19 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

COMMENTS

February / March 2012

Go inside our V-Day issue, covered by Frenemies stars Bella and Zendaya...

HMMMM im thinkin about signin up for this magazine Tong

by LilxChina6 on 2/20/2012 6:35:32 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD
Ya so my guy friend asked me the other day if i like this guy whos in one of my classes cause he wants to ask me out cause he cause he thinks im pretty and stuff. and i was like ohh well i dont know cause i dont really talk to him and then i just walked away. like ive only talked to this kid like 3 times in my life. ya so i think he got pissed cause in the class we have together it was really awkward like he wouldnt even look at me. and he seems nice and stuff but he just doesnt talk to me. what should i do? how can i get him to talk to me or what should i say to him. another problem is hes dated my friend befor so i dont know how she would take it if we went out.
MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD

Hey girl, I think you should just start a casual conversation with him. Or ask about something dealing with the class, so its not too obvious or awkward. But first things first, just try and say hi and talk to him!

lauren r.

by lululemon31 on 2/11/2012 4:21:08 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod When does the next issue of girlslife supposed to come out? Plz. Answer!

Hey Fashion designer, there should be a new issue next month. Hope you enjoy it! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Fashion designer on 2/10/2012 3:36:43 PM

one of my closest/bestest friends is having a birthday party and i got invited. awesome right? the bad thing is...i basically hate everyone else she invited. she's really close friends with them but i super hate them.. what do i do?!

Hey Girl,

If you go to the party with a positive attitude, you're more likely to have a positive experience. Don't assume that you'll hate everyone, instead, try to talk to the other people there and have a good time. Just be a positive, upbeat person and you might be surprised to have a good time!
Rachel N.

by islandgirl23 on 2/10/2012 2:06:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD: I really like a guy but...idk how to approach him. 1st of all, he dated my friend b4, and his signals 2ward her r really wierd. sometimes he acts like he still likes her, sometimes he barely looks at her. either way, he hardly pays attetnion to him. i would say we r kind of friends. so, anyway, i was thinking of leaving him a secret admirer-valentine in his locker on v-day.what do u think chicas? should i do it?

Hey girlie,

That's so cute! Give it a try... it's Valentine's Day so this would totally be the right time to make your move! And what's the worst that could happen? He might not be crushing on you, but if you go ahead with it, you'll never have to wonder "What if...?" or regret not trying Smile In the meantime, make sure you talk to him a lot, get to know him even better, flirt a little and compliment him, and see what kinds of signals he gives off!
Lauren C.

by DivaForeva on 2/4/2012 9:20:21 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was i suppose to get get the February/March issue? I still haven't gotten it yet :/

Hey girlie,

Yep, you should receive your issues by the end of the previous month (aka the end of January, in this case). Click here for our contact info and how to report a missing issue Smile
Lauren C.

by Icecreamluver on 2/4/2012 12:48:24 AM

I loved !!!!!!! I mean loved the article about them they seem like such good friends. They remind me of my BFF and I. Peace love gwensnow1426 Smile

by Gwensnow1426 on 2/3/2012 5:35:21 PM

i never really cared about zendaya and bella, but now that i have read this issue i see that they have an amazing friendship! i still havent found a very good friend like that but this issue really touched me and made me want a friendship like theres.

by becca<3's you on 1/31/2012 5:09:16 PM

heyyy

by monkeylover24 on 1/28/2012 10:10:26 AM

Heyy my name is Tasia Todd in I'm a advice queen so if you have any question or need advice on any subject literly all u have to ask in my people and I will get back to u asap...... we r also having appication sent in if u would like to become one of the leaders so start sending them!!!) First come first servedSmile

by toddtas0 on 1/26/2012 11:09:20 PM