6 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

9 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

10 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

February / March 2012

Go inside our V-Day issue, covered by Frenemies stars Bella and Zendaya...

I have this Relationship that i don't want b.ut each time i try to avoid he just don't want to accept my opinion, Do you think he likes me or he just want to be the one to say am tired.kebehjack@gmail.com

by Precious Jackollie on 1/26/2012 5:41:51 AM

by islandgirl23 on 1/25/2012 6:29:05 PM

i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate shake it up so much! it so inappropriate for kids and most teenagers dont watch disney channel all that much. i like good luck charlie but thats a family show that i watch with my family. i actually (unofficially) banned my 10 year old sister from watching shake it up because it has such inapporpriate referneces and its not even a good show and rocky and cece are the most conceited and annoying people on the planet.

by paxetcaritas101 on 1/25/2012 5:19:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
recently i kind of made a new 'friend'. she's kinda a loner so i was just friendly to her for a few hours. she's nice but she drives me crazy!!! she's taking the "friendship" way too fast.. she jumps on me from behind and i get freaked out (becuz i'm like that) and cuss out loud then i get embarrassed; she comes up to me when i'm talking to someone else and i have to talk to her or else she'll get mad at me for ignoring her and then the first person i was talking to walks away and i just lost the convo!; she hugs me way to much and she likes to hold/cradle/touch my hands and arms... it's super creepy!!!! what the heck do i do?!

I think you should tell her that you want to be friends but there are certain things she does that make you uncomfortable. Make it very clear you are not trying to friend-break up with her. You just want to clearify a few things so that your friendship can be better.
Amanda P.

by islandgirl23 on 1/25/2012 4:51:45 AM

Jamie Grace was featured in this issue, and she is one of my favorite singers. I got to see her at the Winter Jam concert and it was awesome!

by rollerskate27 on 1/24/2012 6:07:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I've been a GL subscriber for a while now and for some reason, I haven't gotten this issue or the one before this! I called and also sent an email, but I haven't heard back or gotten the issues. What should I do? ThanksSmile

Hey girlie,

Please keep contacting us so we can figure out this problem! We've had crazy schedules because of the holidays but you should keep trying - I'm sure you'll get through soon <3 Wish I could help ya more but I'm not involved in subscription stuff!
Lauren C.

by born2perform26 on 1/21/2012 10:08:00 PM

I read the Rocked article in this, Jamie Grace is now one of my favorite artist! Shes such an inspiration!

by Jalana-Joy12 on 1/21/2012 9:51:48 AM

Hey I am new. How do I add friends or something like that?

by jrprodigy12 on 1/20/2012 8:50:39 PM

Hey girls,
Need advice on anything? Visit my club, kkgirl4life, and I'll answer you as fast as I can Smile
xoxo-kkgirl4life

by kkgirl4life on 1/16/2012 3:05:36 PM

where is the win today box?i dont see it!!

by ihatemycousinashley on 1/16/2012 1:09:09 PM