4 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

4 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

4 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Cheating... or harmless flirting?

Okay, so I have a boyfriend and he's AMAZING when he's not around this girl in my grade who's rather flirty. She won't leave him alone and...

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!
I have a boyfriend, named Jake. We've been through a lot together and I know he really loves me, He seriously wants to get married and stuff... But I like another guy. I love Jake, but when I hang out with Dustin, notorious player, I feel different. butterflies and everything... Dustin likes me alot and told one of his friends he loves me, I didnt mean to eavesdrop. But Dustin walks me to my classes every day and holds my hand and sits with me in Art 1 and Gym, and I see Jake once every month... Jake wants to take care of me and I know he's good for me but I cant stop having feelings for Dustin! What do I do???? Cry

Hey girl! You have to break up with Jake if you WANT to like him more than you ACTUALLy like him.  You don't have to jump into dating Dustin, but you don't want to hurt Jake by continuing a relationship if you aren't into it. xoxo

Kate G.

by hannah2010 on 8/28/2012 12:37:32 PM

K well my crush asked me to the dance in front of all his guy friend s and of course I said yes. And then after school he approached me and said "I'm not going to he dance anymore." and hes flirted withe for the past 2 years. So now I don't no what kind of signal he's trying to send. Help me!!

by Minnie16 on 2/10/2012 10:34:12 PM

Hey Gabrieilla123, just approach him and start chatting girl. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to talk to you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod
This guy that likes me (and I like him back) never talks to me. He is more quiet like me and flirts with me but not verbally. How do I have small chats with him like in the hall or before class? Lynae P.

by Gabriella123 on 1/21/2012 8:29:08 PM

Hey katiechick11, yeah until he has broken things off with her don't make a move. You're right causing unnecessary drama with his girl is defintely not worth it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I really like this guy... problem is HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND! He seems to be interested in me always looking at me and smiling, but i'm confused. Should i keep crushing on him or should i back off? I don't want to make an enemy out of myself with his girlfriend if we hangout and stuff... What should i do?!?!? Lynae P.

by katiechick11 on 1/20/2012 6:15:41 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Okay so yesturday was my best friends birthday party and I had kissed my bff's older brother (only 1 year older than me)and when my friend had dared us to do 3 minutes instead of 7 minutes in heaven, he didn't want to.What should I do? He sits right next to me in Spanish. I've also kissed him before and we've dated before.I have abosultely no idea what to do! Please help!!!!

He may have not liked all the spotlight. So cut him some slack. However on the other hand he might not have wanted to kiss you. Give it some time and interact with him some to see whats up. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by luvinthatsmile on 1/15/2012 7:09:20 PM

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!
im getting really tired of girl drama and guys seem more chill. how do i become one of the guys without seeming like imm flriting thx
p.s. what should i wear to help me become one of the guys?

Hey girlie,

You gotta wear things (and act in ways) that feel natural to you! Dressing down and wearing boys clothes isn't gonna make it easier to become "one of the guys." It's all about your attitude! Just try getting to know the guys as friends, instead of as a crush with flirting involved. Bond over common interests, like football and video games. And read this article - it'll help! Smile

Lauren C.

by haileygab on 1/14/2012 10:31:16 PM

Hey Taffy18, just try to think of times or places you could see him throughout the day. Think of who he is friends with, any clubs he's apart of, and where his classes would be. Get your friends to help too. Make sure they let you know if they see him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

mod mod mod mod
There is this guy at my school who is a grade behind me. He seems really cool and sweet and smart but i never talk to him/ see him. I would like to start a friendship first but i don't now how i would since ive NEVER see him or speak to him. Any tips to help or not make it obvious?? Thanks!!! Lynae P.

by Taffy18 on 1/14/2012 3:39:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
Okay [i will try to keep this as short as possible], so this girl (let's call her M) so ever since I started cyber school last month EVERYONE has either texted me or sent me an IM saying that "M" is flirting and clinging to my boyfriend. I confronted "M" and said politely what I heard and that she had to knock it off. Well it was ok then it started up again. This time my boyfriend told me she is like stalking him in the halls, like hugging him, and he purposely avoids her but she is always by his side. Every time I say something to her she laughs and just brushes it of her shoulders. I don't like this at all and I know my boyfriend doesn't either. Aperantly "M" has done this to other guys too. I'm worried she will try to kiss him or something because she is clinging so much. What should I do!?!?

Hey girl,

Do you trust your BF? Trust is a major "must" in any relationship. If you trust him and firmly believe he cares about YOU and would never do anything with another girl, you're good. It might be good to chat with him about this, share your concerns, and ask him straight out - "This sounds so silly, but you'll be loyal to me, right? Like you won't be tempted by another girl? I trust you but I just wanna make sure we're on the same page - we're together." I know it does kinda sound silly, but it'll ease your mind and will help you relax. If you trust your BF, "M" can do whatever she wants to flirt...but she won't be a problem because she won't convince him to cheat!! <3
Lauren C.

by SoccerBabe07 on 1/13/2012 11:55:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!1 HI! So, this guy who seriously likes me and hes the grade above me. Well, he changed since the last time I saw him in December. And he isn't the same. Any advice? Thanks! coldplay12

Hey girlie,

Well, it depends. If he changed in a bad way and you wouldn't consider liking him/dating him, be very clear that you want to be friends - and just friends. If he changed and you're not sure if you like it, give him a chance. Get to know the "new" him and see what you think. It's ok for you to change your mind - but he's also allowed to grow up and change too!
Lauren C.

by coldplay12 on 1/12/2012 7:26:46 PM

O no honey, it seems as if your guy either really likes this girl more that you and wants to be just friends with you or hes getting wrapped around her little finger. Dont let her get any closer to you man if you really care about your relationship you need to have a little talk with that girl or a little talk with your man. If the girls doesn't listien that shes just stubberen or shes serously jeaulos. If you talk to your man and he doesn't listin that you need to leave him for good. If he doesn't listien to his own girlfriend than he has a serouse problem and doesn't care about your guys relationship

by Booksrule! on 1/11/2012 9:35:07 PM