7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Snag Stefanie Scott's favorite Frenemies look

And the pieces to recreate her boho-chic look... for less!

I don't usually shop at forever 21. Time to expand my herizons!

by jster on 2/4/2012 10:09:02 AM

Oh My Gosh! I <3(love) her outfit but her shoes and her necklace; forever21 doesn't have anymoreon their site. It stinks so much. And their jeans are only in size 27, 28. So so much for getting her outfit.

by SkiingVball on 1/27/2012 5:43:07 PM

Her outfits are to cute! I would put the on i bet people would be jeaules.I think she weres to much makeup on frenimes.

by girlygirl5202003 on 1/13/2012 10:21:40 PM

Hey adribear, I'm an actress and I have auditions all the time, so I can feel your pain. You just have to know you did your best and that's it over. Hopefully the judges will see how hardworking and talented you are. It can be hard to stop re-evaluating your performance, thinking if you did good or bad, but you have to stop thinking about it. The more audition the better you'll get at this. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MOD!MOD!MOD I just got done trying out for the talent show and im soo scared. They gave my friend candy when she was done and claped for my other friend, but they did nether for me but one of the judes was talking to me about getting the song on a cd, but Im sooo scared i cant get it out of my mind. can anyone help me?
p.s i sang Lynae P.

by adribear on 1/11/2012 4:18:46 PM

MOD
1 last thing. See, my slightly-annoying BFF idolizes A LOT of celebs that aren't exactly the perf role models. Whenever I explain how she shouldn't want to copy them in any way or why, she sorta goes off on me. Ugh, I try to let her like what she likes, but sometimes she talks about them too much in my opinion. How exaclty can I let it go?

Well one way is to ignore it. Also you could try and change the topic or walk away when she talks about them too much. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by amyrose99 on 1/10/2012 4:54:24 PM

SOOOOO going to Forever21 this weekend! It's like sooooo CUTE!!!!!

by lavlo on 1/9/2012 9:46:17 PM

I love the jeans Smile

by kayla9 on 1/9/2012 2:47:25 PM

sssooooooooooooo wish i could afford these!! Frown

by LaCroix on 1/9/2012 10:55:45 AM

i love how these are all from forever 21! its my favorite store and definitely my style Smile the necklace is my favorite

by tswiftluver13 on 1/8/2012 12:53:49 PM

So cute and definitely my style. I would def wear this. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333