7 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

11 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

12 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Snag Stefanie Scott's favorite Frenemies look

And the pieces to recreate her boho-chic look... for less!

Hey booknerdkatherine, you can talk to him about anything. Movies, music, tv, friends, life, all the things you chat about with your other friends. Yeah he may have gotten nervous at the thought of being alone with you one on one. It probably took a lot for him to ask you out one on one, so try talking to him the next time you see him. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MODMODMOD.
Hi there! I'm not sure what to talk about with my crush. What kind of topics should I talk to him about? And no school/homework topics because I kinda used those up.
And also, my crush is one of those popular people. He only talks to/about girls in his (popular) group. But apparently he talks ABOUT me with his friends (I'm not in their group/popular). I don't know what he's saying about me, but what do you think that means? To add, my crush asked me to help him in the library with some homework, but then he cancels on me because he finds someone else (a guy he doesn't really know). What does that mean? Did he get nervous?
P.S. My crush doesn't know that I like him. Lynae P.

by booknerdkatherine on 1/7/2012 2:43:07 PM

Lol everything on this page is from Forever 21, love that store!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/7/2012 12:37:42 PM

I really don't like Stefanie Scott...she seems really snobby and mean but she always looks perfect, gotta give her that much lol

by maggie183 on 1/7/2012 12:07:20 PM

Modmodmodmod! I have always dreamed of being on Disney Channel. Over the past year I've searched the Disney website and searched the Internet for auditions but I can't find anything. I don't know what to do, because if I try to get an agent they might be fake and I'll end up with my feelings hurt and no audition. So I'm thinking about emailing Disney and asking if there's anything they can do to help me. Would that be a good idea or would it sound too unprofessional? Please help!

Hey girl,

It wouldn't sound unprofessional, but you might not get a response. But hey, it's worth a try, right? Some talent agencies for child modeling and acting do casting calls at places like shopping malls, so ask your parents to help you find out if there's anywhere in your area that you could go to for an audition.

Meghan D.

by EgirlH.97 on 1/7/2012 10:17:11 AM

This is so cute!

Please come to me for advice! I can give advice for any problem you have! I check my page every day, so you won't have to wait long for advice. Thanks!

by emonkey4 on 1/7/2012 8:29:17 AM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/7/2012 1:07:10 AM

omg i want everthing off this page! lol i sooooo want them shoes and jeans!

by j4zm09 on 1/7/2012 12:29:04 AM