8 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

11 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

12 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Do guys only care about chest size?

My breasts aren't fully developed. How am I supposed to get a guy's attention?

I'm going to be ordering some makeup online
and two of the things are primers for me and one of my sisters the prob is
the packaging is glass and fragile I would probably give it to my sis when me and my parents go over there
or she would pick it up after work what could I use to protect it like stop it from breaking?

Hey girl! You could probably wrap it in a small blanket or towel to give it some extra padding! It should be fine if it's being mailed to you!

xo

Taeler L.

by redvelvetluv on 4/15/2013 8:30:26 PM

MODMODMODMODplease reply asap
So I really like this guy in my la class, and I want his #. The thing is, i get so nervous that my heart starts racing and I start to sweat and shake and I can barely get the words out! I tries to ask him today but I just could bring myself to it. He's popular, and I make all of these scenarios in my head about him giving me a fake # (tho I know he wouldn't) and then tell all his friends and they'd laugh at me! Please help!

Hey girl! The key is to be brave and go for it. If you're still not feeling up to it soon, just try talking to him more and getting to know him. You might feel more comfortable if you're more used to being around him. Then you can gather some confidence and go for it!

xo

Taeler L.

by Foodiejr99 on 4/15/2013 6:07:37 PM

I'm pretty flat-chested and I've never had a problem with guys. Guys that ogle over girls' boobs are so immature. Not worth it.

by jo_crox on 6/14/2012 11:54:38 PM

mod!
i have a really mature body, how do i tell if a guy likes me or my body

Hey girlie,

If a guy genuinely seems interested in you as a person, and not just like he's trying to get on your good side so he can hook up with you, I think it's safe to say he likes you, not just your body.  See if he even cares about a friendship, or if he just doesn't really seem to want to put in any effort, then you know to ditch him.
Jordan S.

by mustachio54 on 6/13/2012 6:59:32 PM

Mod mod
I have a small chest and I heard that massaging your boobs for 30 mins everyday for 30 days will increase your bra size. Is that true?

Hey!  Sorry to disappoint, but this is untrue
Helen S.

by Themissannie24 on 6/11/2012 7:15:26 PM

MOD MOD
My bf seems to be fascinated with them, just as you say but I have caught him looking at other girls and noticed that some of them practically throw their chest in his face. There have been times where I have walked up and caught him starring and the other girl pushing up against him. What can I do to stop this because this makes me feel upset? Just recently I have started to develop so it seems like I am catching up with other girls my age, so do you think he may stop?

Hey Girly,

Yep-guys can be fascinated with girls' chests. That doesn't mean it's okay for other girls to throw theirs' in his face. If this makes you uncomfortable, tell him. Say you're not cool with him ogling other girls right in front of you. But remember, this isn't a reflection of how he feels about you. Just because he notices the body of another girl doesn't mean he wants to date her.

Marisa D.

by luckykel on 5/24/2012 1:40:42 PM

im like 12 and i have really large boobs and i sometimes don't know if that's the only reason guys talk to me how can i tell if they really like me?

by mustachio45 on 4/16/2012 3:15:29 PM

there is this boy i really like like and he looks at my butt and my you no whats and checks us out if we are the right one for him he looks at us and he thinks we are not looking but we are and every boy in my class and the other class they put a April 23 is nashel grab boob day but the good thing is they don't really do it becas of the teachers. by sandra2 1:46 A.M 3/18/12

by sandra 2 on 3/18/2012 2:49:14 AM

Guys stare at my boobs, and im like hi, hello, HELLO?!? My eyes are up here dude. Whatsshould i do? my bgf teases me sayingthat im perfect for my age and that itz not thier fault that my boobs are awsome but i dont know wat to do, becauz im class he stares at them too!!!!!!!! Pleazzzzzzz help me!!!!!!!!! channa r.

by tiger17 on 3/16/2012 1:43:36 AM

meg, I think what you are feeling is natural. Its not only me but I know my friends say things to their bfs through txts that we may not truly mean. Things can easily get out of hand when we flirt and discuss things like that. I wouldnt let him do that unless you are ready, so just let him know you were just being flirty and that he will have to wait.

by luckykel on 2/16/2012 8:28:10 PM