1 HOURS AGO Be that fashionista at the lunch table with a great lunch box too! http://t.co/9ueXEtzmCY

2 HOURS AGO #GLgirls, GL + @AllstateCapital are wishing you an awesome holiday weekend— so #GetThereSafe and #XtheTXT! xo http://t.co/h9ztFAUq8u

2 HOURS AGO Looking fit and fabulous at the gym couldn’t get any better, right?! http://t.co/ziKuDmDghd

COMMENTS

Do guys only care about chest size?

My breasts aren't fully developed. How am I supposed to get a guy's attention?

My boy friend and i love each other then he asked if he could feel me up threw text messege and i said yes now it seems all he talks about when we are texting each other is feeling me up and it really bugs meplz help.

by meg9922 on 2/12/2012 12:49:47 PM

boys stare at mine.especially my crush,i had to SNAP my fingers to get his attenion....

by veronicav11 on 2/7/2012 8:32:47 PM

If some guy doesn't like you because you dont have big breasts, than he was never even worth having any feelings for. You really got to look out for those jerks.

by JessiJo77 on 1/31/2012 6:44:03 PM

Hey FootballG2518, mhmm this is a tough sitch. If he doesn't want to date you until you're older, then there's really nothing you can do. Take this time to get to know him so when you two can date you'll be ready. Just be his friend for right now. Hope this helps! Xoxo

HELP! Okay the guy I like love is 4yrs older than me. We hung out and talked slot this summer but we don't talk at all anymore because he think I'll go tell my friends I'm talking to him and wouldn't want anyone to know if we did cause he thinks it will look bad on his rep. He stares at me a lot and told my friend I'm really pretty and that I have a nice butt. He's kinda told me before that I'm pretty. He was thinkin bout doing it will another girl and I flipped and told his friend to tell him I'd think about it if he could wait 2or more years an he said I'll think about it. But he's started talkin to another girl that's more his age. He still does the same things like before he was talkin to her. He says he'd think bout going out with me when I'm older. I don't know what to do HELP please!! Lynae P.

by FootballG2518 on 1/28/2012 5:40:20 PM

Hey GigiWuzAHere, ask your friend if she told or not. I'm sure she would tell you the truth if she did. Since your crushes always find out you like them, it may be best to keep your feelings a secret. If you don't tell anyone they won't have a way of finding out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

On Saturday night I told my best friend, Nicki, that I like her brother , Matthew ( he's her little brother but he's 2 years older than me) and she didn't act they way I thought she would ( thank God!). But on Monday night at Awana, Matthew smiled at me!
Then he played doge ball with the other boys. I'm afraid either she Nicki told ( doubt it), or he found out him self, because even though I don't send of
signs that I like a guy they still find out! ( Had that experience with Matthew's best friend almost 3 years ago!)
So anyone that can help me, PLEASE DO!!! Lynae P.

by GigiWuzAHere on 1/25/2012 5:51:08 PM

Dear alli,

You need to move on, hun. He's totally not worth it. I he loved you forever, he wouldn't have broken uo with you. Find a more mature guy... maybe 7th or 8th grade Smile Good luck, tell me how it goes!

--Kayla <3

by SunnyDelite on 1/20/2012 5:53:53 PM

i love bill and dave...but when he said too much pressure! after talking about the girl a guy ogles..idk if i'm taking this the wrong way or not but like does he mean that it's only pressure if the girl's like super hot? ...there's no pressure for girl's who aren't as pretty? That's kinda how i took it and don't really think thats right:S am i taking it the wrong way?

by lili545 on 1/19/2012 11:12:26 PM

I sure hope not.
Plz join my club: S.O.C.K.S (Socks Often Can Keep Strength) For those girls who need help with themselves and helpin gthem feel as beautiful as they really are

by Sammy14ever on 1/19/2012 6:15:16 PM

PLZZZZ HELP!!!!!! MY BOYFRIEND (LETS CALL HIM ACE)..
WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS!!! THEN HE TXTED ME SAYIN " I GOT IN TROUBLE & MY MOM SAID I HAVE 2 BREAK UP WITH YOU" I WAS SO UPSET THEN I FOUNDOUT HE LIED AND IT WASBECAUSE ANOTHER GIRL( CALL HER ANNIE)ASKED HIMOUTHE SAID YES THEN BROKE UPWITHME!!!!! NOW HE KEEPS ASKING ME Y I WONT TALK TO HIMAND I SAW HIM 2 DAY INTHE HALLWAY( HES IN 6TH GRADE & IM IN 7TH) AND HE WAS GOING UPSTAIRS BEHIND ME & HEPOKED MY BACK SO I TURNED AROUND AND JUSTSMILED...IM TORN, HE SAID HE LOVED ME 4EVA BUT I GUESS ANNIE WIPED IT AWAY( ANNIES IN 6TH TOO) PLZZZ HELP NONE OF MY FRIENDS CARE & I FEEL SO ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by alli520 on 1/19/2012 5:07:35 PM

Girls... Yes, some boys are perves... But that's life. But if you like a guy and he only likes you for that, he's certainly NOT good enough for you. I have found a guy who doesn't care about any of those things, and one day I hope you girls will find the same. Good luck, girls <3

Hopes & Hugs,