4 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

5 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

5 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Do guys only care about chest size?

My breasts aren't fully developed. How am I supposed to get a guy's attention?

thats the same problem with me but i dont pay any attention 'cuz i put school work first then boys(plus seventh grade is an important year for high school n im in 7th so i dont care)

by cutiepie14231 on 1/15/2012 8:54:51 PM

if a guy likes you (or doesnt like you) be cause of your chest size, Honey that is NOT the kind of guy that you want to go out with. trust me!!

by starry~16 on 1/13/2012 10:13:07 PM

a boy like this is just gonna cause problems later on if he becomes ur bf. plus dont u think it would be better if someone liked you for YOU not just ur chest. i would ignore any dudes like that

by smg135 on 1/13/2012 8:16:44 PM

I have a little larger chest than most girls in my class. And so when one of my friends tell me that my crush was looking into my eyes, another of my friends jokingly says, "Ya sure he wasn't looking at her shirt?" It drives me crazy. :L

by CupcakeCutie_21 on 1/12/2012 10:16:52 PM

My breasts are normal for a girl my age.(11) And I don't want that kind of attention. Unlike some other girls.

by katgrace11 on 1/12/2012 1:47:47 PM

I am one of those girls who isnt blessed in the chest so I dont get the attention that some of my friends get. I know they get it because of their chests and we are fine with that (they are fine with the attention, and I am fine with not getting any because of my chest). And we are fine with it because we know guys cant help themselves. They are so easily controlled.

by luckykel on 1/11/2012 11:11:46 PM

I'm one of those girls who is as they say blest in the chest and trust me it's really awkward to have guys staring at ur chest all the time exspecially when they are your crush's friends and you don't even like them as more than bgfs. Darn iPod wouldnt let me type bgf at first. Why does technology have to so difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 1/11/2012 7:50:46 PM

If that's seriously what they're caring about, they're not worth it.

by svds on 1/10/2012 8:09:57 PM

don't worry about that. Catch them with your personality instead.

by AyyJayy22 on 1/10/2012 7:40:10 PM

MOD
I really, really like this one guy that goes to my church. At our church retreat, we held hands while praising and he put his arm around me, even though we didn't talk. He asked a friend of his about me, and looks at me often. Now that we're back at church, we don't talk to each other because we don't know each other that well. How do I get closer to him and become friends with him without seeming creepy? Thanks!!! (BTW we're FB friends if that's anything)

by <3<3<3 on 1/10/2012 6:44:26 PM